Wars~Discussion

DeletedUser11740

Its an interesting game now for sure..... But I dont have that rumor on my betting slip

DeletedUser

Clarification, The merge between GOS and Vortex was mutual and no betrayal was involved. I see how you pot stirrers work! As far as direction is concerned....just hope and pray it is not your direction...and for the record, we are ONE alliance with 5 branches. I don't post much out here but I read them so fire away and maybe I will respond...

DeletedUser7985

So Oak, who do you have in your coalition against the Vortex Gods?

MM

DeletedUser10504

dun dun DUUUUN!

I have got like 6 of these so far, i wont name any names.

I am the diplomatic officer for BLAANK. We are prepared for war, are you and your men ready to be apart of the force that will rid the oceans of vortex

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7985

Sounds good to me, lets get to it then.

Also, I am easy to look up, my cities all start with Mighty Mouse. hint hint hint

thisisgrepolis the fighting Mighty Mouse will beat up the fighting cat!

DeletedUser10504

Sounds good to me, lets get to it then.

Also, I am easy to look up, my cities all start with Mighty Mouse. hint hint hint

thisisgrepolis the fighting Mighty Mouse will beat up the fighting cat!

Dont you know this is not 'tom and jerry'. Cats eat mouse :)

DeletedUser7985

Looks like some girl on girl on girl War action. Getting the popcorn out, assuming my Al Bundy position.

MM the fighting mouse!

DeletedUser11740

So Oak, who do you have in your coalition against the Vortex Gods?

MM

Coalition... Well the best force we see helping us to survive is

the VorOds them selves ,

The original Gods of Sparta have our upmost respect of course, always will, even the ex Genesis people have got better. We had a bit of a plan with GoS which involved in building 1,000s & 1000's of Biremes for them , for the pending wars against others (south and west), so for a month we did. Then the Vortex people with there none Nap Naps and Nap none Naps come along and VorOds are born.

Id like to THANK YOU all for giving us little ones a chance of some fun and faster growth... You should be very proud of mastering the love in your side....

But seriously. The Coalition is just smoke and mirrors, isnt it? And to quote...:)

You should never join a coalition. It is literally the trump card of mediocre
...or is it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The Brave Hearts and The Brave Minds have collectively and bravely declared war on my alliance, 37th Phalanx. It is so brave of them to take on an alliance so much smaller than themselves. Think of the bravery it takes to fight towards the rim!! Most cowards fight towards the center where you will face fair fights and challenges but what a coward thing to do. NO! Fighting a tiny alliance on the rim is the Brave way!

Haha, seriously though they are attacking us full force. I'm actually honored that they obviously find me to be such a threat. It should be fun to actually get some action in this world too. Hopefully I can hold my own until something shifts in my favor.

DeletedUser6798

Nice first post lol. But I dont think they are expanding that way..

The Brave Minds seem to be very spread out.. the have players in 5 or 6 different oceans.. including ones your smaller alliance currently occupies. Seems that they are trying to connect their dots and increase density..

Most rim alliances arent currently able nor willing to take on larger alliances in the core.. strategy is to hunker down.. find diamonds in the rough through recruiting and make a stable core and prepare to take on rim alliances as they expand outward. Either way best of luck out there

DeletedUser

6 alliances under one flag. Wow. You know they're all scared of a good fight. Especially with their pacts with all the other top alliances. This world started out looking nice and balanced, not anymore though. All the top alliances wanna hold hands together.

DeletedUser2630

6 alliances under one flag. Wow. You know they're all scared of a good fight. Especially with their pacts with all the other top alliances. This world started out looking nice and balanced, not anymore though. All the top alliances wanna hold hands together.

aw!!! I like holding hands!

consider that it might have started out looking balanced but these things are always fluid. Pacts are ways to restore balance or an attempt to gain advantage. either way they aren't the cause of unbalance. winners versus losers are the reason why things unbalance and the game is intended to be that way, a war game.

DeletedUser

Nice first post lol. But I dont think they are expanding that way..

The Brave Minds seem to be very spread out.. the have players in 5 or 6 different oceans.. including ones your smaller alliance currently occupies. Seems that they are trying to connect their dots and increase density..

Most rim alliances arent currently able nor willing to take on larger alliances in the core.. strategy is to hunker down.. find diamonds in the rough through recruiting and make a stable core and prepare to take on rim alliances as they expand outward. Either way best of luck out there

Yeah my strategy was to start new in Troy where I could get a fair start, haha. I didn't want to just jump on the band wagon and play sim city for months on end until something interesting happened, so I ate as many attacks as I could before hitting delete and starting in troy. It was fun and it was good to brush up on things since I haven't played this game for probably a couple years. I'm an OLD en server veteran, played the very first world (Alpha on the en server) this game ever had and was a leader of the winning alliance. Played a few other worlds after that one and then took some time off till recently. Troy seems like it will be fun. Nothing is really established yet and there doesn't appear to be any MRA's (yet).

DeletedUser11708

Yeah my strategy was to start new in Troy where I could get a fair start, haha. I didn't want to just jump on the band wagon and play sim city for months on end until something interesting happened, so I ate as many attacks as I could before hitting delete and starting in troy. It was fun and it was good to brush up on things since I haven't played this game for probably a couple years. I'm an OLD en server veteran, played the very first world (Alpha on the en server) this game ever had and was a leader of the winning alliance. Played a few other worlds after that one and then took some time off till recently. Troy seems like it will be fun. Nothing is really established yet and there doesn't appear to be any MRA's (yet).

There were a few. Then they were taken out. :)

DeletedUser

Well 2 alliances under one flag, and only one pact that i am aware of.