Wars~Discussion

DeletedUser11556

Gotta say it`s nice being able to match up some of these posts to some of our `flexible friends`.

DeletedUser11791

Out on the western frontier, it seems that Infamous and Fuzzy Frogs have forged some kind of agreement. If not on an alliance wide level, at least The Cook is working with Frogs. Very formidable group they make, so if you are out west start preparing to meet this challenge.

The fuzz went to war against infamous a week or 2 ago, why all of a sudden a change of tune? If pulling on the reigns at the sign of defeat makes a group formidable, I am not too worried about the western frontier. Because I see no other reason why they would cease fire when fuzz had a good foothold for self growth and development out there?

DeletedUser10504

So whats with SK and dire wolves. seems like Dire wolves pushed around the wrong group.

DeletedUser10504

OOOOOO finally something big happened in this world. Fuzzy frogs are merging in Infamous. welll. atleast it looks like it

DeletedUser7985

I was hitting the Infamous guys this weekend in Ocean 44, had four of their cities in revolt. Some very good players, they all shut me down pretty well and not one of them sent me hate mail. I always get hate mail from players, these guys knew the game and we all got some good Battle Points. My first Attacker of the day in Sparta!!

The day before I tried beating up a Serial Killer but he ended up beating me up and then he got beat up by the Wolves.

Gods/Vortex vs Infamous/KOD/Serial Killers? Gods/Vortex have to move some direction soon will it be West? or…. Maybe South to make a Anti-Matter sandwich with the Wheel, Infamous, and whoever else? or maybe Gods vs Vortex.

The world was divided by AM, Wolves and Vortex/Gods, I do not see that staying in place much longer, not really a healthy thing to do for the world.

The Gods and Death are going at it a little as well.

Just stirring the pot a little. Our forums have died.

Mighty Mouse - clb15522

DeletedUser10912

The fuzz made a wise decision. I had never heard of them until two days ago lol.

DeletedUser7985

I think that the Fuzz is gone. That poor doggy (UofLgirl) all pink! Really.

DeletedUser11791

Fuzzy frogs were hovering around in the top 20 for a while, even had a pact with us Sloths when we almost breached into the top 10, before we decided to leave the junior ranks and join in the big league. They had a decent active crew by the looks of it

DeletedUser7985

Fuzzy Frogs? Sloths? Never heard of either group. Must of blinked and missed them both. ;)

MM

DeletedUser10504

Vortex and GOS... are they merging. did there main alliance betray the other 2 alliance? whats happening there

DeletedUser11724

Merging...5 alliances under 1 flag
I have been in many worlds before, But I think this truly is a Grepolis first!

DeletedUser11708

So, I haven't seen Tiger on here recently..... They losing?

DeletedUser10504

really 6 alliance...I been playing for 2 1/2 years.. never seen this before.

DeletedUser10504

Poor 'mayhem' and 'Mayhem II'...Took 20 citys in less then 20 hours.. Just thought I would add this, As im sure everyone knows were going at it

DeletedUser11740

6 Alliances... in one...

Now thats got to be an interesting forum to navigate. So who merged into who?.... Who took over?

DeletedUser10504

6 Alliances... in one...

Now thats got to be an interesting forum to navigate. So who merged into who?.... Who took over?

i dont think someone merged...i think they agreed to come together to face Matters. But thats a rumor floating around. We shall see there real plan soon enough.