Wars~Discussion

DeletedUser

First you said "This is very common" twice. Just wanted to point that out. Second, I have heard that a large number of EN games are getting to WW. How do they do it?

Yeh, most EN worlds are going to wonders, even zacynthus the last speed 1 world to go to wonders managed it after 18 months on the server.

The only worlds in EN that are in any danger of dying are the ones Eviction notice go to and muscle in their with their 100 academy method and just suffocate teh world and make it boring for everyone.

In fact, EN is prospering, we are seeing worlds hit wonder phase with 9-11 months now, En70 is only speed 2 and hit WW in less than a year even with alliances delaying it by a month.

Honestly, im not sure how long US servers will survive. Is there really a need for a second english speaking server when there is already a main En server? A lot of the more experienced players go to the En servers purely because there are more players, and the US worlds are often quite small as a result. At the moment, US is getting the benefit of no EN server since the summer, but i have a feeling when En start fresh servers in January, the US will get a hit. Wouldnt surprise at all in about a year for US to simply stop and people be pushed to the english language servers.

But this is totally off topic :D

DeletedUser10777

Europeans have a bigger attention span, us americans are so used to being involved in multiple activities we end up quitting one for another. Just my opinion.

DeletedUser3317

First you said "This is very common" twice. Just wanted to point that out. Second, I have heard that a large number of EN games are getting to WW. How do they do it?

my apologies for repeating myself. I was pretty drunk when i wrote that. :) I did not mean to offend anyone.

As for the En servers and the other servers not related to the US... if you look at grepointel.com and go to world stats. It seems that the EN servers do last longer. I dont really know why. I just know that i am yet to see the end of a WW because all the worlds keep falling below 300 players. Know that i was talking about why US servers never last. I do not know much about the EN servers. I also think world speed has a lot to do with it.

Older people do not really have time to play on the game all day. Even with the app is pretty hard for them with work, family, real life etc etc. So they prefer slower worlds. And right now not many worlds are that slow. Most of the recent worlds i think on the US servers have been fairly fast worlds.

Younger players just dont have the patience or get bored quickly. They come in on faster worlds because the slow worlds are too slow. And after a while the kids go back to school or summer comes along and they can not camp out in front of there computers to play the game all day because more things are going on outside.

SO you are usually left with those that are lifers for the game and those that spend a lot of money. ANd when a world matures those players start to bump heads with each other. That is when it becomes more about spending money and who wants to live 24hrs a day on the computer.

That is why Innogames took steps. Once a world hits 300 players it is no longer profitable for them. Money players stop spending or have left the world. And lifers start to look for another world. Especially when they get the 30 day count down. letting them know the wold is coming to an end without a WW winner.

DeletedUser11708

my apologies for repeating myself. I was pretty drunk when i wrote that. :) I did not mean to offend anyone.

As for the En servers and the other servers not related to the US... if you look at grepointel.com and go to world stats. It seems that the EN servers do last longer. I dont really know why. I just know that i am yet to see the end of a WW because all the worlds keep falling below 300 players. Know that i was talking about why US servers never last. I do not know much about the EN servers. I also think world speed has a lot to do with it.

Older people do not really have time to play on the game all day. Even with the app is pretty hard for them with work, family, real life etc etc. So they prefer slower worlds. And right now not many worlds are that slow. Most of the recent worlds i think on the US servers have been fairly fast worlds.

Younger players just dont have the patience or get bored quickly. They come in on faster worlds because the slow worlds are too slow. And after a while the kids go back to school or summer comes along and they can not camp out in front of there computers to play the game all day because more things are going on outside.

SO you are usually left with those that are lifers for the game and those that spend a lot of money. ANd when a world matures those players start to bump heads with each other. That is when it becomes more about spending money and who wants to live 24hrs a day on the computer.

That is why Innogames took steps. Once a world hits 300 players it is no longer profitable for them. Money players stop spending or have left the world. And lifers start to look for another world. Especially when they get the 30 day count down. letting them know the wold is coming to an end without a WW winner.

Do you think that I should go to EN servers. I am newer player and it sounds as if I can learn more over there then here.

DeletedUser10773

Do you think that I should go to EN servers. I am newer player and it sounds as if I can learn more over there then here.

No. Not any more. There are plenty of players here from the USA who started on the EN servers and have now started playing US servers. I see several names I recognize scattered around. There might have been a time when the experience gap was pretty significant, but it's closing rapidly.

DeletedUser11708

No. Not any more. There are plenty of players here from the USA who started on the EN servers and have now started playing US servers. I see several names I recognize scattered around. There might have been a time when the experience gap was pretty significant, but it's closing rapidly.

Thanks for the info.

DeletedUser10390

Know that i was talking about why US servers never last. I do not know much about the EN servers.

I was in a US server that went to the WW stage a speed 1 no less and it did it in about 14 months.

What made this one last? An engaged player community. Take US 38 for example Naxos still claims to have one of the higher number of active player bases of US servers yet its dying RAPIDLY. Why? Majority of the top alliances are "holding hands & singing songs" no one is fighting!!!

Upsilon US21 hit ww in 14 months despite being a speed 1. We had some EPIC wars going on to the end. Heck even now that it is over folks are still lobbing attacks back and forth for some reason.

If you have an engaged player community that has a lot of fun playing on a server and looks forward to logging in daily to see what the heck is going on your server will have NO problems lasting no mater where it is.

In other words every healthy and strong alliance needs a healthy war and every healthy and strong server needs multiple healthy and strong alliances (5+) and you'll have no problems.

DeletedUser10039

EN servers are set up to be inclusive of all nations so you get people from all around the world and with no night bonus and a more varied online times its quite fun.
this is my first real outing on US servers and im soooooo enjoying it, some awsome players here and some great alliances.
must confess there are a ton of en players i recognise here and because of the massive delay in releasing a new revolt server on en its why we are here as well.

new en server in jan will this server suffer an exodus ?

DeletedUser11585

definatly not u need other noobs around u for someone to attack and learn en server has more exsperianced players tho us server as ppl have said has a lot dew to lack of new world in en servers

DeletedUser

Im not sure thats totally true.

A lot of EN players are over here because there hasnt been an EN world opened in forever.

And a lot of alliances who fail on EN head to the US servers as they have a reputation of being "easier"

Others headed to the US servers because they dont like the "tactics" practised on some EN servers.

I think this server could be a learning experience for some of the US based players who have never ventured into EN, because there are some very good players here from EN servers that are just looking to pass the time, or play heroes if theyve not played them etc.

That said, i would not recommend any inexperienced player joins En81, so in some ways US is a much better proving ground for a new player.

DeletedUser10390

A lot of EN players are over here because there hasnt been an EN world opened in forever.

Sheer Volume wise I'm certain you are correct. More experienced players on the EN server by FAR bucket loads than on the US servers.

As for the Quality of top players? I'd say that is sort of even. Looking at the current landscape within Sparta and the top players lined up in the top 50 there is a good number of US based players I recognize including myself. I think One for One the US players can compete with any EN players.

DeletedUser11583

EN77 was the fastest server ever to WW and completion of the wonders. Started end of March and wonders were completed early/mid November. Took just about 8 months start to end /flex
smiley_emoticons_candle.gif

DeletedUser11560

^EN 80 would finish faster

US Sparta is "just starting"... You know

If the next US world is release 3-4 months from now, you would see that the rim is better than the core

DeletedUser11583

like I said, EN77 was the fastest to date... still remains to be seen for EN80 as it's not done yet.

DeletedUser10039

Sheer Volume wise I'm certain you are correct. More experienced players on the EN server by FAR bucket loads than on the US servers.

As for the Quality of top players? I'd say that is sort of even. Looking at the current landscape within Sparta and the top players lined up in the top 50 there is a good number of US based players I recognize including myself. I think One for One the US players can compete with any EN players.

i seem to be agreeing with you alot lol

but there are defo plenty of realy great players on us servers
en gets players from around the world and it helps add some flavour but no country or server has a monopoly on brains and skill

DeletedUser10632

Fire2337, you're a disgrace. Don't join another world. Nobody that wouldn't betray you wants you.

Not hard to join on a new name and get good stats, then get recruited. Can either keep doing the same thing or genuinely reform and start over.

Been interesting keeping an eye on the going-ons here. Like to see some more surprises but doubt it, server is pmuch locked up already. Ialysos II lol.

But hey if someone wants to prove me wrong do it with actions, not talk. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10390

Blows the dust off this thread....

This thread needs CPR

Conquests by Matter from Infamous during past 30 hrs

AquaDefy - Conquered by AussiePete
Blanco - Conquered by Thurii
AquaDehere - Conquered by AussiePete
Hobbletown - Conquered by mikeg1021
AquaDune - Conquered by AussiePete
Hairy Max - Conquered by Hairybear
Glacier - Conquered by Saint Antony
dark knight - Conquered by stef.pap
AquaDeal - Conquered by AussiePete
45-Jimmie Foxx - Conquered by Bohica13
Hairy Bill - Conquered by Hairybear
Insquidous - Conquered by lord squid
O45.4-Njordsson - Conquered by Osumarine05
45-Jimmie Foxx - Conquered by Bohica13
Babylon - Conquered by MomQB
45 Devano - Conquered by Louwell
01.45 Minas Tirith - Conquered by Parker Cereza

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Aussiepete Is a city taking monster haha cant wait to see the infamous reply dun dun dunnnnnn