Wars~Discussion

DeletedUser10039

think hes from gods of sparta and you are from warlords and i see a few cities have changed hands between the both of you so maybe this is a war ?

DeletedUser

From the rest of the worlds point of view, Warlords is starting to look weak. Lost a bunch of cities yesterday.

DeletedUser10390

From the rest of the worlds point of view, Warlords is starting to look weak. Lost a bunch of cities yesterday.

Think of Warlords as a "Sprinter" in a Marathon.

Out of the gate they just went ZOOOOOOMMMMM ahead of everyone. Except this race is not a sprint but a Marathon. They are running out of steam and way too early too. Rest of the server is starting to catch up and than some. Soon they will be overtaken and when the finishing line comes I for one am willing to bet they will be nothing but a distant memory.

DeletedUser10222

Think of Warlords as a "Sprinter" in a Marathon.

Out of the gate they just went ZOOOOOOMMMMM ahead of everyone. Except this race is not a sprint but a Marathon. They are running out of steam and way too early too. Rest of the server is starting to catch up and than some. Soon they will be overtaken and when the finishing line comes I for one am willing to bet they will be nothing but a distant memory.

The thing is, people aren't catching up. They are over 400k points away from Infamous, the number 3 alliance and that gap is continuing to grow daily.

DeletedUser10390

The thing is, people aren't catching up. They are over 400k points away from Infamous, the number 3 alliance and that gap is continuing to grow daily.

Perhaps how you see it. Tell me that 2 weeks from now.

They grew by taking cities faster than anyone and expanding earlier than anyone the first 2 weeks. That has slowed down a LOT over the past 2 weeks. The past 2 weeks they have grown by "poaching" players from other Alliances. That never ends well when you do it continuously and consistently to most of the top 10 groups on the server. Eventually you get to "pay the piper" for your actions.

I'd love them to prove me wrong. I'd love to see 10+ strong Alliances duking it out long term. A thing of beauty. Festive exchanges of BP
smiley_emoticons_hecheln.gif

DeletedUser

I find this to be a very add statement considering you guys were pact with them from day one.

DeletedUser7985

Yes Zero Point I am Mighty Mouse and I am from the GOS. GOS and Vortex have been going hard at Warlords for 2 days, and I think we have taken 12 to 15 of their cities, not sure. They have not offered up my resistance (well they have been throwing spells at me if that counts as resistance). They have been pumping out Biremes and buying harpies, so you might want to start making Light Ships and Hops. :p

mm

DeletedUser10390

I find this to be a very add statement considering you guys were pact with them from day one.

You were in Warlords Harley you know better than that.

NAP and shared reservations so we dont keep "bumping" into each other yes. Pact as in your enemy is my enemy and us sending support and such no. Like I said you know better.

DeletedUser

You were in Warlords Harley you know better than that.

NAP and shared reservations so we dont keep "bumping" into each other yes. Pact as in your enemy is my enemy and us sending support and such no. Like I said you know better.

You are right about one thing, I was in Warlords.
I'm surprised you didn't mention the one sided territory agreement.
Oh yeah, your right about another thing, I do know better.

New war...

The world verse Warlords.

Not the whole world. The Anti sisters are not in it, nor is Infamous.
I feel left out we weren't invited to this world war.

DeletedUser

Infamous isn't, and Antimatter will be in 48 hours...

Funny, from what I'm seeing and hearing, Anti will not be on the side of the lords ;)

Oh how stupid decisions come back to slap us in the face thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

New war...

The world verse Warlords.

not too serious yet..

Gods group - 11
Vortex group - 4
And a few for Matter and Wolves

(I think theres a couple more since then)

2enuo05.png

14 cities lost in four days.
But warlords have gained about 25 cities in that time, so are still up on where they were

DeletedUser10390

And a few for Matter and Wolves

For the record the Matters have NOT yet entered the fray. We have given the Warlords 48hr advanced notice.

DeletedUser10222

Well, Good luck. Seems DireWolves likes to stab people in the back. Randomly kick me for a reason unknown to me and leadership (so far) has not responded to any of my questions about why. GL whoever is their "friend".