Wars~Discussion

DeletedUser11560

What wars are going to occur? I know its a bit too early to declare war, but are there "alliances" that are "strong" enough to declare war yet?

DeletedUser9662

Wars I predict:

Four Horseman VS Dire Wolves
Waste MGMT VS Gods of Sparta
Gummy Bears VS Zero Tolerance

DeletedUser11560

I'm guessing

Zero Tolerance+Gummy Bears Vs Dire Wolves+Dire Wolves II

DeletedUser10179

I will guess one. angel123 vs. DemonsSlayers, should be a crazy battle..

DeletedUser9287

ANGRY PENGUINS VS EVERYONE=ANGRY PENGUINS WIN lol jk idk who im gonna join turtling up for now may join a few days after BP ends see how my ocean destroys its self ill take over my island though gotta kill all the noobs

DeletedUser10674

in my opinion, Dire Wolves is targetted by the Culling, who is asking other alliance to join them to defeat Dire Wolves because they are not capable to fight one VS one. If you guys are the underdogs, prove it instead of asking for help. This is my opinion. I have friends in a lot of alliances and heard some voice of you guys and your plan of ganging. I do not like to talk big or have an ego and said that i am the under dog, but i rather show you what i am capable off. And you guys saying that you are not targeting us, so can you explain me this?
k3oevb.jpg

See you on the field.

Julio

DeletedUser9287

hmm idk who im gonna join dire wolves warlords the wheel reckoning the culling gosh so many to chose from

DeletedUser

hmm idk who im gonna join dire wolves warlords the wheel reckoning the culling gosh so many to chose from

I would say join none, and wait until a few get kicked out. Besides playing solo is fun for a bit.

Edit:Considering your in 54 I would try for warlords, or you can make the alliance slayer vs the world. And complete all the 7 ww by yourself. Thats how you get famous

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9287

lol i guess i could try slayer VS the world but idk if i would live long

DeletedUser10390

I would say join none, and wait until a few get kicked out. Besides playing solo is fun for a bit.

Edit:Considering your in 54 I would try for warlords, or you can make the alliance slayer vs the world. And complete all the 7 ww by yourself. Thats how you get famous

Looking at this world and the amount of experience on this server starting out... solo is going to be tough for anyone unless they got lucky and spawned along the "edge" of "civilization" and can hide on the fringes for a bit.

DeletedUser11560

Looking at this world and the amount of experience on this server starting out... solo is going to be tough for anyone unless they got lucky and spawned along the "edge" of "civilization" and can hide on the fringes for a bit.

Restart in a few weeks and see if you can land in O 68 or something and dump 100000 M gold, threaten nearby players to give you resources or else and you'll do fantastic in this server. Remember, Gold+resources=win