Warrior Of The West

DeletedUser

many alliance will be made when the new wrold comes out
but if you want to win the game like me, you should plan a head
I thought it would be good to plan to make a alliances
so when the game starts we will have people ready to join so we go striaght to the top
the alliance will be called warrior of he west
and we will settle in the north west.
by doing this we will hopfully win the game.
if you want to join write me a reply or a message

DeletedUser

this does not belong here!

So there can be for me a lock on

DeletedUser

dont lock it
it not fair just because he wants people to join are alliance
and your going to lock it

DeletedUser

"a alliances," "so there can be for me a lock on," "why does aint it," "it not fair," "are alliance"

?????????

Please tell me you guys are European and English isn't your first language. If that's the case I'm sorry for being a jerk and good luck with your team (especially communicating with your American members).

If you guys are American, I'd have to guess you're around 11 years old OR you skipped out on WAY too many grammar lessons. In either case, I'm sorry to break it to ya but you're not going to have a successful alliance. Communication and organization are kind've important if you want to build a legitimate alliance, and if your members get the vibe that their 10x smarter or 3x older than you the leaders... well... they're simply just going to ditch you and join another alliance whose leaders can actually articulate correctly.

DeletedUser

Well Hate to break it to you homeboy, but me and a rather large group of friends with be starting four alliances. In the Northeast Dawnguard, in the Southeast Duskguard, in the Northwest Lightguard, and in the Southwest Darkguard. All four will be pacted as one large alliance like rage nation. Sooo good luck with that plan.

DeletedUser

Well Hate to break it to you homeboy, but me and a rather large group of friends with be starting four alliances. In the Northeast Dawnguard, in the Southeast Duskguard, in the Northwest Lightguard, and in the Southwest Darkguard. All four will be pacted as one large alliance like rage nation. Sooo good luck with that plan.
ok cool
can we be a part of the big pact

DeletedUser

nop sorry i have alot of people joining mine but would like to pact

DeletedUser2111

We are not accepting pacts as we are 4 alliances strong.

DeletedUser

Now we might accept pacts later on in the world, but Ask Joseph Nieves and he will give you a solid answer.

DeletedUser308

Let's hope you play better than Rage Nation lol.

DeletedUser

I was a leader in RageX and I know what mistakes that was made and I will see to it that they arn't made again.

DeletedUser

Remember Red Dawn

I here Red Dawn has an alliance here? Are you worried about that?

DeletedUser2063

What's the matter Legate? Decided to leave Petrika at home for this one? I'm not starting a Petrika thing, just wondering.