Warboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser6677

This has caused too many arguments!

Everyone should make their own funny war-related PnPs!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's actually 0-0 considering you are yet to take a city :p. Jks, but i don't know what's happening with them

DeletedUser6677

yes, the scoreboard is for counting cities alliances take from each other

DeletedUser

Oh, right. I was going by battles as I tanked up during protection so I still have a bit of research to do.

They finally attacked me back though. I mean, it failed... all his troops died outside my wall. But I applaud the effort.

DeletedUser6677

no one has posted in this thread so I don't know what to add!

DeletedUser

unknown and anonymous are destroying skarure.
5 to 0 in 2 days

DeletedUser

I'm looking at it right now. So far I've only seen 3 of our cities taken, not 5.

DeletedUser

We were in the middle of a merger anyways so I guess it doesn't matter much, but none the less I paid attention to who was in or could have left, and the only ones I seen conquered was mine, another one of my members, and a member that went inactive, we had it cleared out and was planning on taking it over ourselves before booting him. What cities of ours did you take and who did they belong to?

DeletedUser

Considering we were merging prior to being attacked, no. I'm not sure what "refugees" would mean really in this game, are we playing grepolis or Syrian civil war?

DeletedUser

Refugees are people who hop into another alliance because they are being attacked, e.g. the meaning to refugee; forced to escape from harsh times.

DeletedUser

Refugees are people who hop into another alliance because they are being attacked, e.g. the meaning to refugee; forced to escape from harsh times.

Then the answer is still the same. No we are not.

DeletedUser

they are refugees because it took 3 to 4 days for all them members to move. and the first 2 days only 3 or 4 join the new alliance. it does not take long to dissolve an alliance and join a new one.

DeletedUser

Hum... post up those names aswell...

Merger started about 11:00 PM. so late in the hours but within the 1st 24 hours merger was agreed official, 10 players joined, followed by the rest within the next day. dead weight or those who didn't show much improvement or effort to pay attention did not receive the invites and I stayed behind 3 days to clean the mess up and to tie up any loose ends... Once again your intel is wrong. :)

So nope. still not refugees.

DeletedUser

that was just just convenience either way you guy were on the losing side and it just happens that you have a merger going on at the same time. you alliance did not even get an attack off :D

Status
Not open for further replies.