Warboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Think 3 cities, one being inactive player anyways that was red, is hardly losing out of all the other failed CS attempts considering. Especially since we were attacked while under a cease fire agreement. But that's fine. I just wonder... Why aren't you posting any scores after the merger?

DeletedUser

to clear this up we had a pact with war cooperative so I could not attack without permission. when they did not want to release the old skarure members we declared war on them. We did have a cease fire but someone in your alliance attacked us which end the NAP, we had let that go then they attacked again which resulted in all out war. also the person I conquered was very active so were you. and I took another city to day. so far you how many colony ships have you group landed?
p.s. thanks for supporting my colony ship

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

to clear this up we had a pact with war cooperative so I could not attack without permission. when they did not want to release the old skarure members we declared war on them. We did have a cease fire but someone in your alliance attacked us which end the NAP, we had let that go then they attacked again which resulted in all out war. also the person I conquered was very active so were you. and I took another city to day. so far you how many colony ships have you group landed?
p.s. thanks for supporting my colony ship

Nice, and you're fighting TWC? They're too hesitant to make risky moves from what I've seen. Just blitzkrieg them as hard as you can.

DeletedUser

Funny, no one in that alliance is on these forums lol..
Attack them hard and find cities that are low in points, use a diversion tactic that will work great on them.
Not talking about anything else about them, I used to be with them.

I may be wrong on this but here's the war going on in O65:

W.R.A.T.H. vs The Wolf Clan (TWC)/Wolves of Hades (WoH)/Wolves of Hades II (WoHII) 6-6

On GrepoIntel, it says they both lost 8 cities but I know they both had a couple of cities exchanged with other players.

DeletedUser6819

We(Efilnikufesin) are fighting with Black Death(very though oppenent i must say)

DeletedUser

Very true, no cs's landed on you guys....you are so much better than us. :\

So far this weekend you guys have taken 4 cities...most of which the players did not post on our forums.....so yes we have some dead weight. Trying to count how many cs's that didn't land but am having trouble counting them....15 or so I believe. And you guys do have twice the players since anonymous and unknown do work together as one alliance.

You guys attacked first just to be clear and if you think it's the other way around than get your players in check.

DeletedUser

you sunk about 5 wow that a big accomplishment and I am pretty sure if you are not making progress or retaliating in a war you are losing. dead weight lol, all the cities we took were about 4k. since this started last sunday we are 6-0 or 7-0. one of you guys started it on thursday. also what do you expect when you take in refugees.

DeletedUser

not sure where you get your numbers but this is what I see
Anonymous Vs. The War Cooperative 3-0
Unknown Vs. The War Cooperative 1-0

Not to count the 15 sunk CS's.

DeletedUser

there are those 4 and the other 4 we got from skarure. I do don't think you "sunk" 15 more like 5.

DeletedUser

BTW the count is between Unknown and anonymous. since you guys do everything together.

DeletedUser

your are suppose to work with you pacts thats kind of the point of having them.

DeletedUser

if you can merge into us this all will stop. but we will only take members above 3.5k and above 1k battle point the rest will be part of an academy. we will sent some of our guys there to make room. or clear 18 cities 2k or above for us and we will leave the rest alone.

DeletedUser

Just took a city, woo. That's a point on the warboard for W.R.A.T.H.. :)

DeletedUser

Thanks for the generous offer back4 but I am having such a lovely time right now.

DeletedUser

I could not make that happen anyway I am only a soldier.

Status
Not open for further replies.