War

DeletedUser

Berserkers just took in a refugee and she gave me a STD!! She plagued me! I try not to find myself in the awkward encounters but ole Natalie was worth it :) I was disease free until her!

DeletedUser

Thats really not a good way of looking at things. I understand you're probably not that aware as you're not onthe border with Brotherhood, but I am. Numbers and Figures could definitely step up and cause real damage. As part of an alliance that is fighting a large amount of alliances, I can tell you definitively that Brotherhood is the worse of the alliances....they are less of a threat than Berserkers, and are worse defensively than Blight. I don't understand why there's so much respect given to Brotherhood, they haven't earned it. They will go the way of Rage Rising (who btw many of them went to Brotherhood) or just get conquered out of existence.

DeletedUser

I gotta agree, The Brotherhood is falling apart as we speak
What's going on right now in my opinion: NaF and SoD are just farming the brotherhood and smaller alliances so no real damage has been in a while to either side, except the occasional tie in breaking a siege, etc
Eventually it'll boil down to just NaF and SoD

DeletedUser10911

Berserkers just took in a refugee and she gave me a STD!! She plagued me! I try not to find myself in the awkward encounters but ole Natalie was worth it :) I was disease free until her!

I am your Patient Zero Kallistee

DeletedUser

plaguetower why are you attacking sciread77? So you just declared war on us?

DeletedUser9662

plaguetower why are you attacking sciread77? So you just declared war on us?

Depends if you see it as an act of war. I wouldn't come here and say it, take it in game until it is official :)

DeletedUser10911

KALLISTEE, You are the one trying to start a war. First you get bent out of shape over Nirobe. She is on my home island and I have been talking to her since we started here. Then after you get upset about my not waiting 48 hours to help a "refugee" friend you take in sciread and get mad because I continue attacking him. He has been getting hit for a while now. Hypocrisy

DeletedUser

Hypocrisy is taking in someone that did not want to be in a alliance that had active forums and interacted with people because they were only interested in building a pretty little army with cute little fighters and they wanted to build a bedazzled wall and paint flowers on it. Nirobe "Natalie" is a joke. You didn't make friends you're just scared of SOD and you pick a 12 year old to hide under. You can have sciread77 back too.

DeletedUser9662

and you pick a 12 year old to hide under.

Oh so you think age is important in this? Really? Just because they are hiding doesn't do much. A lot of people do it and I bet you will one day too. But age has no importance in this kind of situation. Why do you all think if someone is young (including me) and playing this game, they suck? Like really?

DeletedUser

Oh so you think age is important in this? Really? Just because they are hiding doesn't do much. A lot of people do it and I bet you will one day too. But age has no importance in this kind of situation. Why do you all think if someone is young (including me) and playing this game, they suck? Like really?
In my experience the pro gaming circuit is dominated by 14-22 year olds most are burnt out by 25ish and retire to the more casual/consistent gaming experience, ages 30 plus. Here are some real fun facts on this topic.
http://www.middleeasy.com/gaming/item/11605-the-average-age-of-a-gamer-is-30-and-other-interesting-gaming-facts-that-were-just-discovered

Any New scores? Lets hear more about the wars of Marathon?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think if you're 12 you may not be mathematically advances to solve the formula's for effective game play. :p I agree with Nemesis Maximus you need to be atleast 14 :)

DeletedUser9662

I think if you're 12 you may not be mathematically advances to solve the formula's for effective game play. :p I agree with Nemesis Maximus you need to be atleast 14 :)

Really? Well I am not and yet you still came to me for advice...

DeletedUser

This is not what I said, you took my point completely out of context.
hDEB23FDC

DeletedUser10603

Yes people like you do suck. There is no one you can hide behind anymore. Let's hope you do better politically in Naxos. Your great at the lying part!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9662

Yes people like you do suck. There is no one you can hide behind anymore. Let's hope you do better politically in Naxos. Your great at the lying part!

Did someone get all butt hurt :(

DeletedUser10603

No but nach did about 6 LS's haha. You seem to have to also after we stopped your CS from moving even more into our territory after you agreed to stop going. But whatever keep on trying.

Nice "Warning" message btw ;)