SoD-7 Blight-0
SoD-21 Iron Crusaders-0
SoD-4 Alucion-0
SoD-1 Fluffy Bunnies-0
NaF-7 Dogs of War-0
Soverign-3 WOTS-0

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9662

The Brotherhood and Numbers and Figures Vs. Sails Of Death and Rage Rising!!!!! This should be good.

DeletedUser

The Brotherhood and Numbers and Figures Vs. Sails Of Death and Rage Rising!!!!! This should be good.
Get rid of the "and' and put a "of" and it sounds much better. The Brotherhood of Numbers and Figures. Only problem with this is that we have a couple of females :p
Can't really combine the names of RR and SoD though

DeletedUser

Good...that should tell you something. We don't share a forum, aren't pacted, aren't allies. THe same cannot be said for The Brotherhood, Blight of Oblivion, wardens of marathon, Numbers and FIgures...
Sails of Death vs. Numbers and Figures, Brotherhood, Blight of Oblivion, and Wardens of marathon sounds a lot better, don't you think ;)

DeletedUser

Ill share a channel with you if you are feeling left out.

DeletedUser9662

This war should change the plains of Marathon forever

DeletedUser

Good...that should tell you something. We don't share a forum, aren't pacted, aren't allies. THe same cannot be said for The Brotherhood, Blight of Oblivion, wardens of marathon, Numbers and FIgures...
Sails of Death vs. Numbers and Figures, Brotherhood, Blight of Oblivion, and Wardens of marathon sounds a lot better, don't you think ;)

Hmmmm, I still see Wardens of Marathon and Blight of Oblivion on our list as enemies, I wonder why.... I seriously doubt that you guys aren't cohorts btw

DeletedUser

I thought this was a substantial and legitimate conversation on the defining wars of this world ;)

DeletedUser

Sooooo, Fight club destroyed The Spartan Kings yesterday. woot woot.

DeletedUser

What are we counting as score on this thread? Successful city conquests only or are we adding in cs that have been destroyed?

DeletedUser

We are just keeping track of city conquests I think? I came back after a decently long break from grepolis and this is only my second US world...but what is this obsession with keeping track of succesful/unsuccesful city conquests? Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't 5 failed city conquests and 2 succesful ones better than 0 failed and 1 succesful? After all, the resources lost in having an unsuccesful conquest attempt is probably mitigated by the resources lost breaking it, and in the end, it is a net gain of one city. Again, its just my opinion, but that's how I see it. If you want to keep track of succesful/unsuccesful conquests, let's do it, it just might get difficult keeping track as it heats up.

DeletedUser

I'll keep track of both, you can keep track of successful city conquests. I won't be posting a thread on this though. I personally include cs attempts because sometimes the losses are huge in terms of moral, other options that could have been possibly, but are no longer possible due to losses, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10693

The +/- on cities taken is the only thing that matters.. You start keeping track CS's killed and people will start claiming decoys.