war

DeletedUser

I'm not sure wether I should applaud you for breaking a siege on an inactive player's city - somewhere you wouldn't exactly expect an LS attack - or laugh at the fact you're trying to make us look like 'noobs' with such a pathetic attempt, especially since we broke an actual siege from one of you guys earlier today because your support wasn't something to write home about either

U always know how to make me laugh. :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

DeletedUser4982

Protecting your sieges , even in inactive cities is a basic of the game . There is always someone hunting for BP ;) I guess some of your players are used to being in a peaceful area ;)

DeletedUser

Protecting your sieges , even in inactive cities is a basic of the game . There is always someone hunting for BP ;) I guess some of your players are used to being in a peaceful area ;)

When u say peaceful,do u mean by a hostile alliance?

DeletedUser39

Hear who's talking Mister Hide-in-O75

You know, you're starting to make me lose any respect I had left for you, and Limitless included in that. You get on here to start mocking FS - I'm sure it's because we denied your plea to join us - whilst you have absolutely nothing to do with any of us. You're an entire ocean away from the FS members that are the furthest away from our core; makes it easy for you to talk this kind of nonsense about us, since we can't handle your pathetic, gibberish talk in an appropriate way because traveltime is restricting us from doing so. Please, refrain yourself from posting any more of this mumbo-jumbo stuff you've been doing lately, you're making not only a fool out of yourself, but also out of Limitless - and I'm sure they deserve better than being seen as some generalised image of being a bunch of 12 year olds paying with mom's credit card.

DeletedUser

Please, refrain yourself from posting any more of this mumbo-jumbo stuff you've been doing lately, you're making not only a fool out of yourself, but also out of Limitless - and I'm sure they deserve better than being seen as some generalised image of being a bunch of 12 year olds paying with mom's credit card.

Now that was funny.

DeletedUser4982

Umm ... I don't give a damn if you didn't accept my application , it was like a month ago anyway . And I was in a war front until a couple of days ago .

It's not my fault I started late in Xi . And it's funny seeing you talk about someone using gold (I don't though) , you're the golder around here along with most of your FS mates .

You are obviously mad and can't stand someone saying something bad about your alliance , because you've been used to : Omg FS is the best omg they're sooooo gooood . Do you even know what grepo forums are for ? They're not meant to be a place where everyone hugs and loves each-other .... thisisgrepolis

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39

It's not my fault I started late in Xi . And it's funny seeing you talk about someone using gold (I don't though) , you're the golder around here along with most of your FS mates .

Did I say you're someone using gold? I'm quite sure I didn't - read carefully before posting.

You are obviously mad and can't stand someone saying something bad about your alliance , because you've been used to : Omg FS is the best omg they're sooooo gooood .

I can stand criticism. I can stand not being top-notch every single day of the year with my alliance, too. However, I find it rather pathetic, and somewhat amusing, to hear someone that has nothing to do with FS, in any way, talk about us in a way that implies you have knowledge of our way of handling certain matters.

Do you even know what grepo forums are for ? They're not meant to be a place where everyone hugs and loves each-other .... thisisgrepolis

I don't see me hugging you anywhere; do you? Right.;)

DeletedUser4982

No , you said we(limitless) pay with mom's credit cards . And I replied .

I wasn't implying I knew your way of handling things , I was judging based on what I've seen so far .

You're basically implying that someone who has not interacted much with FS should not say anything about them ? Everyone should be allowed to state their opinions on certain things about certain alliances .

DeletedUser298

Hey you guys know what, while you are arguing, KIT is secretly going to have an epic rebellious comeback which you have never seen the likes.

LONG LIVE THE KIT

DeletedUser

Haha chiefum didnt, he was relying heavily on you guys to do there work.

DeletedUser

Nobody's been posting on this thread for a while. We should get this rolling again (although it may die again later) but for now let's talk about what this thread was made for: Discussing what wars are going on around Xi. I have nothing to say, so somebody else should start another interesting conversation topic (Related to war in Xi of course).

DeletedUser

R u even playing in this world?

And FS vs. HW is going good.

DISCUSS.

LOL