war

DeletedUser4982

Well,the city takeover count is somewhere around 35:15

Nope , it's not . Go check out grepostats .

And Chief , your players made the decision to join us by themselves . If you check grepostats we have taken 35 cities from you while you have take none from us . I got some facts behind me , while you have none . I consider the constant bragging about how you are going to beat us WHINING . Oh, and talking about limitless pacting guys , weren't you the ones who ran to FS begging for help ? :\

Nice DBP you got there , I wonder where you got them ? :D

You should join Hyperborea right now , it's nice to be ready to colonize and create your aggressive(not really) alliance early on so you create a base there to move into when you get rimmed here ;)

DeletedUser

Hey, I already said I don't care about the players who joined you, I also said I am glad you got them :) Who are you preaching to about you having facts and me having none?? All I said is that you can't count a stolen player's cities as conquered cities, that's a FACT! And we had been working with FS for a while before Limitless was even being looked at on the ranks, and thats a FACT too ;) Our DBP, gottem from yall, works excellent too, since your morale level is what, about 50% or so when you attack us, thats a FACT too ;) Don't let your anger cloud your thinking, could be a BIG mistake.

DeletedUser4982

Hey, I already said I don't care about the players who joined you, I also said I am glad you got them :) Who are you preaching to about you having facts and me having none?? All I said is that you can't count a stolen player's cities as conquered cities, that's a FACT! And we had been working with FS for a while before Limitless was even being looked at on the ranks, and thats a FACT too ;) Our DBP, gottem from yall, works excellent too, since your morale level is what, about 50% or so when you attack us, thats a FACT too ;) Don't let your anger cloud your thinking, could be a BIG mistake.

Ok ok , nano-chiefum is always right . Fear The Kitty Indian Tribe :(

Acu
Thanks for explaining :)

DeletedUser6855

War is what this game is about. Yes FS is the top. I joined the server a couple months after it started and I am loving it. As for limitless, if you were anywhere near fs or wor/pd/vor you would not be in this world. Ive been away from this game for a long time but I use to be one of the top players in many of the worlds on the world one servers. We will see you soon Limitless.

DeletedUser298

Limitless has a limited amount of time on this world... all I have to say about that. They will no longer be picking on The Killer Indian Tribe for long.

DeletedUser

The killer indian tribe is no more, so i guess we wont be picking on them for long

DeletedUser4982

War is what this game is about. Yes FS is the top. I joined the server a couple months after it started and I am loving it. As for limitless, if you were anywhere near fs or wor/pd/vor you would not be in this world. Ive been away from this game for a long time but I use to be one of the top players in many of the worlds on the world one servers. We will see you soon Limitless.

Wait , I know you . I farmed you on Rho :D

DeletedUser39

Because what you did on a different server is of such significance that it means he/she has no say in this?

DeletedUser4982

Because what you did on a different server is of such significance that it means he/she has no say in this?

That's not what I was trying to say . Deleted it anyway . Just saying that he was trying to sound like a high and mighty warrior .

DeletedUser

Oh you don't know what you're getting into... Yo better watch you language about my man big chiefum

*grabs popcorn to watch the showdown since his world forum is practically dead and has resorted to caring about other worlds events*

DeletedUser5270

Those pictures are both correct but the little guy is winning in the second one lol

DeletedUser4982

Appearantly FS protects its sieges very well :D

2h3d9b6.png

DeletedUser39

I'm not sure wether I should applaud you for breaking a siege on an inactive player's city - somewhere you wouldn't exactly expect an LS attack - or laugh at the fact you're trying to make us look like 'noobs' with such a pathetic attempt, especially since we broke an actual siege from one of you guys earlier today because your support wasn't something to write home about either

Last edited by a moderator: