war

DeletedUser

Thanks for the info about the relationship between points and morale. Didn't know that. And thanks for the wonderful thread, there is some funny stuff in here. Got a good laugh.

DeletedUser298

I heard that Big Chief was coming out with LIMITED Edition Album :-o

DeletedUser

You heard right mr Godsword, should be out within the next 3 weeks.
Featuring songs like:
"Snake Stompin"
"We Takin Over Your Island"
and the award winning track "Sims Git Rimmed"

zgmf.jpg

DeletedUser4982

That's funny coming from you chief .

So far it's 35-0 for Limitless . Still have yet to take a city from us .

Funny thing is , one of your "elite" players supported my siege .
I was like : (oh noes , I had it all backwards :( )

DeletedUser

It aint over til the fat lady sings, remember?? What happened to them anyway?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4982

It aint over til the fat lady sings, remember??

I do remember that , but you guys are falling .

You're almost out of o75 , you got 31 cities there whereas we have 251 . In total , we have twice the number of cities you guys have .
I can't see kit recovering from a 35 city loss . And your highest ranking player supported my siege , how elite . The support is still there :D

EDIT : The Fat Ladies are still there . They just change their name every week :D . Their name is Black Dolphins now .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thats all chiefum is, talk but no game. If you want people to take you seriously, you need some results lol 0 cities taken from us is not that good lmao

DeletedUser

So this is simply a war for O-75 now?? I was making more global plans. :( Oh well, I guess we have lost the war for O-75.

DeletedUser4982

No , taking you out of the ocean was just the first part ;)

DeletedUser

Thats all chiefum is, talk but no game. If you want people to take you seriously, you need some results lol 0 cities taken from us is not that good lmao

Guys...guys.....u r looking at it wrong,u r supposed to put these ( ":" ) before it.Which makes :0

DeletedUser4982

He was referring to 0 as a number , not as a smile . We are totally off-topic right now .

On topic : How's the FS-WoR war going ?

DeletedUser

oh yea, 35 is waaaay off too. I don't think stealing simmers from an alliance is considered taking a city, lol. You guys got some "peaceful" players from us up there, I'll give ya that. Glad they went to yall ;)

DeletedUser

He was referring to 0 as a number , not as a smile . We are totally off-topic right now .

On topic : How's the FS-WoR war going ?

U dont get it.

Well,the city takeover count is somewhere around 35:15

DeletedUser

Draceus, kit has yet to take a single one of our cities. and chiefum, your whole alliance is simmers. the only guy who put up a fight was rocketgary, and well we took him out, as well as vinnie, and jagdtiger had to run for shelter in another alliance. we plan to takeover 76 as well chiefum, your done in this server.

DeletedUser

Was it really?? I have never been in that world. Don't sound very fun.