war

DeletedUser

OK, here is the linup for the bouts going on right now.

First it's the worried "Warriors of Ragnarock" (VS) the frightening "Futurus Sanguis"

d0wx.jpg

Then for bout number 2 we have (The Cannibalistic "Killer Indian Tribe" (VS) The ladylike "Limitless" alliance.

wird.jpg

DeletedUser4878

you gotta do it right chiefum. its FS vs WoR, PD, VoR, OA, Delian elite, delian academy. i think thats it, i might be missing another alliance.

DeletedUser

Yeah.Stay over there,the FS storm hasn't hit that area yet.

LOL

DeletedUser

I'm still waiting on "Warrriors of Ragnarok" to attack me...

DeletedUser

Haha, if anything i think he got the picture mixed up. like i have said millions of times, we have been in a war for over a month, and they have yet to take a Single city of ours. and yep, they are extremely "cannibalistic" haha

DeletedUser

So then what exactly was your little 4 day cease fire for???? Could it be the fact that we had cleared over 2k biremes from "your" cities in "your" oceans??? Or did you just need time to clean up your support forum after attacks headed to over 50 Limitless cities at one time??

DeletedUser

lmao. did i just hear what i thought i heard. you guys killing two thousand of our biremes? And these "attacks" on us, these 1 transport 20 troop "attacks" yes those had us packing. also ill tell you about the cease fire. the delian elite requested us to stop attacking you guys, they had to take care of stuff to end there pact with you guys, which required them 4 days. if you notice, after those 4 days, the delian elite attacked you as well. so in fact, i believe you guys are getting surrounded. how unfortunate for you. And the day we called the cease fire, me and a few guys had a joint hit on rocketgary, who is no longer with us today, and soon after the attack, we got a message from the delians asking us to not hit you, and he gave me a good reason for it, so we did. So far all the "attacks" you have launched on us barely scratch us, for every bireme you destroy, there are 2 that will replace it. I guess ill give you a little name as well, the H.I.T(Harmless indian tribe) why dont you take a city in 75 cheifum? help out your little "front" their? or you just going to sit back and hide behind your members. we took out your best player, and we will start going down the line on your lineup. ill do one of your little tactics as well as soon as i get back.

DeletedUser

Oh no, Limitless figured out how to send mass messages in game. All my members got one but me :( You really didn't have to invite my members in for me to get a spy in there, I already had one for about 3 weeks now ;) And I wonder why a third alliance is getting involved in this war :s Did Limitless feel like they needed help? Oh, lol, I hope you don't think the single transport wave is meant to "scare" anyone, just a smart move when your spy has revealed how many members swear by Athena, just a way of wasting your favor basicly ;) since we all know any incoming attack not sent with a spell is most likely gonna get hit with wisdom, lol, Limitless using wisdom. Oh yea, I got a good laugh out of yalls idea to have a "fake" spy to feed us the wrong info, lmao, how original. Wait how did I know that??? I must be a psychic. And I noticed you guys like to constantly bring up the fact that your cities are twice as big as ours, lol, our farms are at 40 though, we are full of troops. Also not sure if you picked up on it yet, but XI is a morale world, means more points hurts you :eek: you should read this wiki.en.grepolis.com/wiki/Morale. No charge for the info.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok one, we didnt need help from the delians, but they decided on their own that, you are a nuisance that needs to be taken care of 2, i decided to send a mass mail out to your alliance just to see who there would leave, and well gotten a few responses already. 3 spies ah, we could care less if you have a spy here, because even if you know we are coming you wont be able to do anything about it. we know its not to scare us, we use wisdom because it is a feature in the game, which is very useful. That was supposed to hide your real single attak which was by rocketgary in which it failed, like always. I mean i just figured id send that mass mail, tried not to be rude, just giving them the reality, unlike your little mass mails to us of, "You got one night to leave limitless or you will die blah blah blah" or photoshopping messages. You are pathetic. Im glad jim came to our alliance to bring your alliance to our attention. Oh and about your spy, he really shouldnt send us mails asking for information about what our cities are meant for, kind of gives it away.

DeletedUser

ok, well our cities are all prepared for your bireme attacks. I hope you guys have built plenty of LS to protect yourselves against our attacks ;)

DeletedUser4878

ok, well our cities are all prepared for your bireme attacks. I hope you guys have built plenty of LS to protect yourselves against our attacks ;)

thats what i've been doing wrong. i had that whole thing reversed. can't believe i've been playing the wrong way this whole time.

DeletedUser

haha, bireme attacks. i dont see much ls coming out of you guys, the onlyls i see is when one of your members tries to support our siege on you and then another kit member kills that support!

DeletedUser

hmm, I don't recall that, but ok. That would make us cannibals right? LOL, we all got a good laugh out of that "I live in moms basement" message. Do you work at 7-Eleven??

DeletedUser

No i do not actually, and your member norseman sure is a card. I thought that what he was saying was very amusing to me. I ay something he doesnt like, then he is going to try to "insult" me. Your disease is spreading to your alliance chiefum, its hilarious on how all your members are practically brainwashed by you.