war

DeletedUser

Well i think that both of u should just fight your differences out of your "friendship".After all this thread is called "war".

LOL

DeletedUser

Haha that will be the day, thought id participate in the forums a bit more.

DeletedUser

LOL.

Yeah atleast u have the courage to actually participate in helping this dead forum.

DeletedUser

My confidence comes from the fact that Limitless had to use cowardly techniques to save themselves from being Limited last time, your time is coming ;)

And how did that lil "fake" cease fire technique prevent a war for yall? All it did was give you time to build your troops back up because we had straight murked all yalls troops.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dude, did you think that was the only troops we had? and ill smile upon "the day". the only alliance i see that could give me "the day" is FS, but i know im not going down without a fight. i just dont see anything coming from you guys.

DeletedUser

Hehe some people just know how to push my buttonsand What can i say, im here to entertain.

DeletedUser

Who would ever think that a battle rapper would know how to push someones buttons?? :D

DeletedUser

Well we have 2 WARS verbally and physically being made:

Limitless vs. The Killer Indian Tribe

Futurus Sanguis vs. Warriors of Ragnarok(and PD,VoR).

We need someone to do a newspaper for the wars and only the wars.

DeletedUser

please don't kill me toobe, can we have a 4 day cease fire??? Wait wait, I'll run for the rim......

DeletedUser39

How about we "Kill you all???"

Oh, wow, 'kill us all'. Where from, all the way from O35?

I find it amusing to see people, and alliances for that matter, like you. Claiming how they would take us on, how we're a bad alliance, how we haven't a clue what we're doing, and how you're going to slaughter us all - yet you can't put your money where your mouth is, because you're hiding in some distant ocean where we're unable to attack you within a reasonable extend of time.

If you're going to talk trash about me, or WoR - seeing you've included them on your profile too (PD is the same as WoR), at least have some kind of proof to back up your claims regarding your earlier statement, instead of hiding yourself behind the length of traveltimes that renders us unable to give you an example of our strength.

DeletedUser

Doh! I have an idea....send ANOTHER mass attack at me. I promise I'll only get 15K BPs from all your losses this time...

DeletedUser4878

thought i was finally going to pass you in fighter rankings, looks like WoR wants to put you on top.

DeletedUser

LOL, I have grown very fond of this thread. This is almost like battle rap, without the rhymes though :(

DeletedUser4878

FS -- number 1 in the world and number 1 at keeping this thread alive.