WAR!

DeletedUser

There is no academy, and the forming of a second alliance has nothing to do with meeting a player number cap at all.

If you look we aren't near the player cap at all, and if you pay closer attention to details you'll all see that your arguments are flawed from the start.
But that's ok, we're all alone in this war right? So we can't possibly win.

Oh wait we have how many alliances PACT'd against you? Gee are you surrounded by enemies in all directions?

wait whats this in your alliance?
gritt81 336 points, 1 city

do we have anyone down that low? lets see now. lowest score is 980 and he's on the verge of being booted. so who has the bad noobies?

Let's look at the real facts here laddies, you're a bad position and all you can do is talk. So talk away.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There is no academy, and the forming of a second alliance has nothing to do with meeting a player number cap at all.

If you look we aren't near the player cap at all, and if you pay closer attention to details you'll all see that your arguments are flawed from the start.
But that's ok, we're all alone in this war right? So we can't possibly win.

Oh wait we have how many alliances PACT'd against you? Gee are you surrounded by enemies in all directions?

do we have anyone down that low? lets see now. lowest score is 980 and he's on the verge of being booted. so who has the bad noobies?

Let's look at the real facts here laddies, you're a bad position and all you can do is talk. So talk away.

The reason you aren't near the player cap is because a bunch of players left for Dextera. You cannot expect us not to notice this migration. You guys, when I saw, peaked at 86 members, which is 4 under the cap. The only flawed argument is yours.

Who's pact'd against you? Come on now, are you surrounded by 1000 point enemies in all directions? If you are truly scared by this, wait a few weeks and you'll be quivering in your pants.

If you are talking to me, I have 2 members in my alliance, both in to 15 attackers. I can criticize your lower point members all I would like to. :)

I'm in a great position, and am ready to start farming your alliance mates. So I'll take me and my troops and visit some cities, good bye.

DeletedUser

I have started a few to help some friends... The one I played seriously was alpha, which We won... Onitake is in alpha with us, Topher is also. Isnt Cup in TA also? How bout we do more battle and less talk...

More battle? How ironic, when I am 3rd in ABP's and am farming some of your own members.

DeletedUser2039

Joining for a friend, planning to move the alliance along and leave is not an excuse, Nestle made that clear to myself. :p Who cares about talk though. Join in or not, it still makes my gaming experience (and I know many others) much better. I can see reports all day long, but a little banter makes it much better.

I wish Rave the best of luck, I hope setting up their forums and getting some organization will help. It was my pleasure to meet and speak with many of you (except for the guy that posts "wooof" every damn post, that got annoying lol).

DeletedUser

I'm going to sit back and watch this war. I sure hope no one lets the Horsemen get to big. Or please do. It would be awesome to see brawl after brawl.

DeletedUser

Joining for a friend, planning to move the alliance along and leave is not an excuse, Nestle made that clear to myself. :p Who cares about talk though. Join in or not, it still makes my gaming experience (and I know many others) much better. I can see reports all day long, but a little banter makes it much better.

I wish Rave the best of luck, I hope setting up their forums and getting some organization will help. It was my pleasure to meet and speak with many of you (except for the guy that posts "wooof" every damn post, that got annoying lol).

Good bye Tyler. Glad to see you are sticking to one world :)

DeletedUser3937

Always fun to read these sort of threads...
Insults flying about, among all the meaningless ramblings.

A war at this stage in the game is pointless, especially when it is caused by words on a screen...
But, whatever.

DeletedUser

A war at this stage in the game is pointless, especially when it is caused by words on a screen...
But, whatever.

Gotta love the players who rage. I wholeheartedly agree, no one can even colonize yet.

DeletedUser

But, whatever.

stop it, this ward is advantageous to the rest of us.

DeletedUser2063

Gritt is not inexperienced in any way. He was in Mu, and a good pal there, but he had to leave due to certain circumstances, and he is simply residing in Pi until the world we were going to join together opens. (Whenever the next speed two opens.) maybe if you would check grepostats like you said you do, maybe you would know that.

DeletedUser

Not experienced? ok sure. Either way it doesn't matter cuz he hasn't grown in three days, and Rave leadership has chickened out and dissolved the alliance.

Praga Mortis and Dextrera Mortis claim victory without taking a city just as was planned from the start.

DeletedUser4586

That was enjoyable to follow. It harkens the rallying call of dedication to one game.

No insult intended, but why even join a game you plan to quit?
For me... it seems a better use of time to go out and ride your bike, read that book you got for Christmas,
...spend some time with that girlfriend/boyfriend wife/husband, who is drifting away from you...

"Honey? ...Samantha's diaper needs changing...." :eek:

DeletedUser2039

Can anyone from inside Rave fill me in on why it was dissolved? Or outside if you have credible information.

DeletedUser2063

Can anyone from inside Rave fill me in on why it was dissolved? Or outside if you have credible information.

Well obviously it was because they chickened out, did you even see what nestle said?

Rave leadership has chickened out and dissolved the alliance.

He is obviously the most credible source, I mean just look at his STATS!

DeletedUser2039

Well I left them a good bye message at some time yesterday and they were fine...so I have to inquire on why.

Message I left on the forums before leaving:
My Farewell and Best Wishes
Tyler Boyd 2013-08-01 15:17
Feel free to delete at moderator convenience.

I am leaving Pi, and figured I would like to say goodbye to you all. As some of you know, I have one world that I play in all the time (US8). I invest all of my Grepolis time there. I came here on a player request to join this alliance and I did, but this is as far as I go with you all. I wish only to play one world and that is all I have time for with the other parts of Grepolis I handle (such as being a presence on the external forums and creating forum signatures as well).

I have met some really great people in this alliance (and of course that dude that is always saying "woof"...). You guys seem to be in a very good position and I have no doubt you guys can make it far, with the proper leadership. If you all step up, pitch in, give this alliance your all, you will make it in the long-run. I wish you all the best of luck and I hope I had a positive impact on Rave!

-Tyler Boyd, signing off

Obviously when I said the alliance could make it far with proper leadership...well maybe not so much. Damnit Texas.

DeletedUser2039

I think a mod should delete the above comments and leave the conversation at a hold. This needs no discussion and can lead no where positive.

As for my own request to future posters, please keep comments/opinions/speculation about Texas to yourself. Thank you for that small favor.

DeletedUser

I think a mod should delete the above comments and leave the conversation at a hold. This needs no discussion and can lead no where positive.

As for my own request to future posters, please keep comments/opinions/speculation about Texas to yourself. Thank you for that small favor.

I will save the mod some time and delete it myself. I agree Tyler