WAR!

DeletedUser2039

Also since you so think to call us 'ehh' look at our history with Kappa, controlling the server with less than 1/4 what our enemy has for players. Our leadership there proves that you should not be so hasty as to judge us in such a way..
Have you even looked at a map?
You're all bringing up invalid points in this argument.

This declaration was not haste in any fashion. It was talked about for several days and all points were brought up and resolved.
If you truly think the players in o55 are in danger then please feel free to go after them and find out what kind of support they get. Since you don't seem to realize either that we all play on KAPPA, SPEED 1, I'll help you out.

http://grepointel.com/track.php?server=us11&pn=Nestle&rt=overview&dow=all

Please feel free to read up. It was my very first server, and I quit playing on my own. When I left that server I had not lost any cities, therefor your statement that I was 'capped' by Tyler is invalid. Taking cities from a player who isn't playing is nothing to brag about.

You want to see something to brag about, then please read my stats for Kappa. Top 15 in points for the last three months, held #1 in bp's for the same amount of time minus a week where a player boosted bp's from his alliance mates. Oh and hey, no lost cities even though I've been buried deep in enemy territory since day 1. Instead I've conquered a dozen players, forced more than three dozen players to quit, and caused five alliances to crumble.
I'm doing pretty good actually, look at the stats.
Can't get enough of it can ya? One more time just for me? I want to hear more about these stats. I'm sure I missed a few quotes. Really, you want a war with an alliance that is...well mediocre, go for it. Rave is nothing special, just lots of new players hours on hours via CS. If you would like to invest your time in a "war" (I use that term very loosely) against of new guys under Texas, then go ahead. I will not be.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2039

I'm sorry, do you know why I came to Pi in the first place?

DeletedUser

Nestle... your good on one world. Congrats... your the best player I have ever seen jk... I have won 2 WW's and have led a alliance that won one... stop talking stuff and back it up with real evidence.

Thanks Bud!

DeletedUser

Old men reliving past victories.... an old victory is just that, old. I would think each new world is a chance for one to prove oneself there over talking about past glories.........

Here is a song right up that alley:

http://youtu.be/6vQpW9XRiyM

DeletedUser2063

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Wow. Ha. Way to launch a war about 2 months before most of the players in the world have conquest. I'm not even in this world and Im judging you this is so pathetic. You're soooooo mature, thats why you freaked out like a 5 year old and started a war because of some talk thrown your way. So tell me again about how good you are and how great your stats are. Oh wait, nobody cares. Ha. Well you made my day, so thank you for that.

DeletedUser

This thread is so much fun. Please, continue! thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser2063

There are two types of people posting on this thread:

1. Those supporting the war:
Members of Plaga Mortis

2. Those against the war:
Everybody else

DeletedUser

How about we leave the personal insults off the forums (such as calling someone a boy instead of a real man) so that I don't have to start levying infractions? You want to flame someones game play go for it, but personal insults make me a grumpy CoMa.

DeletedUser

Yea Plaga Mortis recruitment is so extremely limited that they are sending out random invites unaccompanied by at least a message to ppl I know... Go Figure...

DeletedUser

This war will only serve to stunt the growth of both alliances and make it more difficult for conquest to be reached, you guys should wait a month imo

DeletedUser

Yea Plaga Mortis recruitment is so extremely limited that they are sending out random invites unaccompanied by at least a message to ppl I know... Go Figure...

we use grepo intel we dont ask you in game because people tend to lie

also some of our players of lower points are from alpha and kappa servers that are extremely experienced they just joined late in pi however there comes a point in the game where the join date as long as it was close to start does not really matter if you are experienced and know hwo to expand properly ect..

DeletedUser

also some of our players of lower points are from alpha and kappa servers that are extremely experienced they just joined late in pi however there comes a point in the game where the join date as long as it was close to start does not really matter if you are experienced and know hwo to expand properly ect..

Yea ok... You tried to add my girlfriend who is a complete noob, and you've recruited a couple other members from the small alliance I was able to create, but whatever I jumped into Pi to screw around, and that's exactly what I'm gonna do ;D

DeletedUser

The 2nd half is one of the biggest lies I have ever seen. The bottom half of your members are a couple things:

1. Not experienced

2. Not from Kappa

3. And not very active.

Also I am done with your talks about how you have people from Alpha. MFLIP IS YOUR ONLY ALPHA PERSON! Stop lying and play the game.

DeletedUser

Besides mflip has a knack of leaving worlds early or not playing to his full potential.

DeletedUser

"Sister Alliance Plaga Mortis II"

I think I just died for a second. This came right off Plaga Mortis alliance page. I hope they know its only a week in and they already have thoughts about a academy or second alliance. MRA ALERT MRA ALERT. Not yet you are, but if you keep going down the path you are then AH MAN.

DeletedUser

They have already named it, Dextera Mortis.

This is to funny. "Guys, we are elite, we only recruit the best." haha what do you call almost maxing out your member limit and needing to make a academy lol... THAT IS SO FUNNY