WAR!

DeletedUser39

Wait.... Did you just log your goodbye message somewhere in case you might have to post it somewhere/send it somewhere...?

Intriguing

DeletedUser

Looks like Rave just couldn't live without Tyler. ;)

Still don't think its fair to say that. They had 1 leader left. Not just Tyler left the world. The last leader left had his dad in the ER and then he died. So I think its fair to say he needed to leave.

DeletedUser5088

That's terrible (about the dad part). Rave lost both leaders so that means that they didn't stand a chance. :(

DeletedUser2039

Mike was another, but he never wanted to be a leader in the first place. Texas knew my stay in Pi was limited to getting Rave set up.

DeletedUser

Mike was another, but he never wanted to be a leader in the first place. Texas knew my stay in Pi was limited to getting Rave set up.

Yep. I never really deserved to be a leader anyways. I have very little experience in revolt and I'd rather learn it on a faster speed world.

DeletedUser

Thank you for the city Nestle! I appreciate it mate. :)

Congradulations Thyblest....I guess you want a gold metal now for taking Nestles city that he gave up on a month ago?...LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Congradulations Thyblest....I guess you want a gold metal now for taking Nestles city that he gave up on a month ago?...LOL

Nah, just a personal thing I had with Nestle and his power-trippin' ways. If you don't remember clearly, let me remind you - - he called me a joke, the called the alliance trash. . . then he ran away when we started taking his cities. Yep, his city will be like a trophy, regardless if he went in VM a month ago or not. :) Caine, why can't we be friends? I think you're the only one that's taking this game too seriously and it's causing issues. Don't be so crestfallen. Chipper up! :D

DeletedUser

Friends???? LOL...you just had one of your minions in your alliance send a Slinger and Hop nuke to one of my cities today and I haven't attacked anyone in your alliance in well over 2 weeks....with a friend like you who needs enemies?....but its all good if your guys want to keep losing units then let them keep sending them....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ignorance is bliss, isn't it Caine? If you weren't blinded by sheer game hatred then you wouldn't be saying half the things that have come from your fingertips. My alliance is attacking you because they dislike you, not because I had to tell them to do so. If you weren't so. . .well, I can't say it because I'm on a forum and I have to respect the rules, then you wouldn't have such a huge target on your back.

DeletedUser

LOL...im just having fun playing Grepolis dude...no hatred here..