WAR!

DeletedUser

Due to recent declines in the talks with leadership within the alliance so name Rave, we are declaring WAR.

On the 28th of July in the year 2013 the glorious alliance Plaga Mortis is declaring WAR on the infidel alliance so named Rave.

May this be a warning to all who think they are safe behind the mask that is Rave, you will be conquered.

No further talks will be made with the leadership of Rave. The path to war is set and it can not be stopped.

DeletedUser

You are going to war before anyone even has a CS? Okay then.

DeletedUser

tyler boyd changes sigs like i change clothes,
an early war earns bp but it can be detrimental to an alliance since people tend to slow on city building when they have a real enemy (idk if saying real is appropriate) to focus on.

DeletedUser2039

What do my sigs have to do with it? I am currently trying to work on my own graphics skills and improve them, so I cycle through several that I make myself. My next will be a sig made by someone else though I think. Anyway, I don't think the 'war' is a big deal. What happens happens. I don't think many are taking the world too serious. I haven't farmed yet. :p

DeletedUser

your sig is irrelevant lol just saying, i'm not crazy bout the blending but good pieces. i didn't bother to join but once again even though this world is slow it could be just as crazy as a 3 speed. just would be slow.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2039

Working on producing better work, it's just a big learning curve and this is my second day of making sigs lol. :p

I don't mind slower worlds though, but it does make wars a lot less...fun. Bigger warning times are the worst for attacking, but it can also turn into a defense nightmare. Overall, the more active parties can usually come out on top regardless. I don't think the speed dictates how "crazy" a world is at all though. I actually think it plays no part. It's simply the players who are there. For example, myself and BayouBrit on Eta had it out for each other for a long while and thus, that was a crazy world! I have a lot of good memories. Now we have an alliance rivalry (one sided as I don't see much aggression in Rave from the forum posts I read) so things should heat up!

DeletedUser4440

1. The "glorious alliance" plaga mortis is declaring war before bp is over and before any conquering can happen.(why?)

2. They can't even back up what they say in their profile:
"As of 7/26 recruitment is extremely limited. If you are not in OCEAN 54 and getting over to 1k by 7/28 then you will be DENIED. THAT MEANS GO AWAY FATTY!"
They currently have 6 members under 1k and it is 7/29 and of those 6 members 4 are not located in ocean 54. They also have at least 20 other members not located in ocean 54. (That is some strict recruiting)

3. I am personally very interested to see how they do in this world. It comes down to their leadership and from what i can tell......ehhh

P.S. I have been trying to find the right alliance since this world started(definitely not plaga mortis). But i might have to join rave now just to get in on this :D

Best Regards, STIHL thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

Recruiting standards are set in place for NEW recruits looking to join, not those already in place.
How we handle the players already in the alliance is up to us, and if they don't meet our standards that are set they will be booted.

War is declared now for a simply purpose, to make the Pi server aware that we will cleanse it off this filth that is known as Rave. Declaring war now versus in two days or two weeks makes no difference, both sides knew it was already coming after their poor leadership caused things to go this way quickly.

If you think we are being so foolish as to jump into a war this quickly then so be it, but Rave knows that we are not alone in our mission to clear them off this world.

Also since you so think to call us 'ehh' look at our history with Kappa, controlling the server with less than 1/4 what our enemy has for players. Our leadership there proves that you should not be so hasty as to judge us in such a way.

Good day to you sir.

DeletedUser

1. The "glorious alliance" plaga mortis is declaring war before bp is over and before any conquering can happen.(why?)

2. They can't even back up what they say in their profile:
"As of 7/26 recruitment is extremely limited. If you are not in OCEAN 54 and getting over to 1k by 7/28 then you will be DENIED. THAT MEANS GO AWAY FATTY!"
They currently have 6 members under 1k and it is 7/29 and of those 6 members 4 are not located in ocean 54. They also have at least 20 other members not located in ocean 54. (That is some strict recruiting)

3. I am personally very interested to see how they do in this world. It comes down to their leadership and from what i can tell......ehhh

P.S. I have been trying to find the right alliance since this world started(definitely not plaga mortis). But i might have to join rave now just to get in on this :D

Best Regards, STIHL thisisgrepolis

LOL... Its so funny that our leadership is continually questioned. One US server has been won, and who was in leadership there? Anyway, Stihl should join them. We are going to war vs Rave because Tyler likes to talk far too much. In the end we will see if they can handle it. Personally I love being attacked. The more swords the better!!!

DeletedUser2039

I feel really special...you started a war within a few days of the server because of me and the alliance isn't even mine. You guys aren't making too much sense. I think you judged Rave on the one player who posts here from it (me) and not the actual players of it. I'm not going to be the one fighting this "war".

EDIT: I would also like to clarify something. In this game, I find, that close connections are the name of the game. If you want to create and function within a well operating alliance, there needs to be cohesion. I don't see that cohesion under Rave. Now I don't really do much to help that to be honest, as it's not my alliance to do so, but I think that's what it's going to come down to. If I'm in an alliance, I'm doing all I can for the people there. This alliance, they don't have the cohesion to succeed at this point. If Texas can fix that, he can set his alliance up for success.

DeletedUser

No further talks will be made with the leadership of Rave. The path to war is set and it can not be stopped.

Why would I change this? Its just another chance for Tyler to rim you ;)

On a serious note, I feel pretty safe so I mean idk about you but ehh... bring it on lol

DeletedUser

Where's the war at? o_O
I'm just sitting here in O66 in my city SIMba and enjoying life. Make love, not war, people. :D

DeletedUser

nothing like a little talk. excited to see how this plays out

DeletedUser2039

I don't know...I've been told to have a million dollar voice. :p

DeletedUser

You are going to war before anyone even has a CS? Okay then.

The bad part is they only have 23 members in Raves ocean and there other members are too far away because its speed 1... THAT IS FUNNY. I hope they know 36 hours is a lot of time to get support lol

DeletedUser2039

Things just got way too serious...

DeletedUser

I'm doing pretty good actually, look at the stats.

I'm glad that you got that message being about your age, wasn't sure you were going to catch onto that.