War Updates

Maybe i was a little Harsh on LB but when betrayed, it kinda sticks with you.....

Cemil, you guys were getting destroyed and only really on 1 front till TDs members got a foothold on 44 54 border. You or anyone can blame anyone me even but a one front war cmon now.. Also csing an enemy at 14.00.00 when we and leaders constantly said NB timing or close to NB bc at the time support was lacking but still did it anyway not our fault, You knew they would gold (FLETCH CADDY) and still kept doing it lol.. Meanwhile we were fighting a 2 front war and gaining, TD was a tougher challenge this world then anyone and when we allied it was to put an end to JCOO's Hug fest he likes to do world to world..
After our merge the whooping on FLETCH, CADDY, RELENTLESS, LAZER and others began..
1612713899205.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser16299

LOL so we haven't csed 1 or 2 a day in 45 south Fletch Caddy, landed cses in your core in 54 from players not active ? strange how that works right Exit?
The greeks ? you mean 4 players you and yours cant handle lol sounds like a you problem VS your whole team who did not run to vm bc scared to face their decision , i respect Kyi and some others for bowing out bc of the treachery but the rest no respect for. Lazershot Belle created an alliance to honor a player i am friends with and end result dis honored him by pacting with Idiots, where is she ? Could not live with her decision so went VM.... Back to the issue S 45 and our constant pressure is the reason we are at this point..

You play on this server? Who is this guy? Swear I never saw him once in 45/55/54...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16299

We hugged the whole world, I admit that, but saying we got whooped because you guys destroyed barely actives in a mess of an alliance with spies like Pella/ flippers like Late/LA, just that we know of... its a stretch.

DeletedUser15742

Not worth a response, our alliance only came with 35 picked up the rest as the world opened, our enemies Fletch AKA Hugers came with 2 full alliances and one sister alliance Relentless. We also fought Temp Distortion who FYI put up more of a fight then Fletch and crew, so i was frontline as were many. Lazer Alliance which dedicated to a friend of mine Rob, betrayed us as allies and added more to the Hug fest (FYI Rob would have never pacted with Fletch, fact). So like i said gameplay changes, fronts become back line etc, does not change the point that the Hug fest alliance is being destroyed. Oh and recently they sent attacks on Mull Warrior sieges we had LOL..

I really hate opinions made to be facts, or omission of information as well. So here ARE the facts. You MAY have come in with 35, but you also ended up with 2 alliances as well plus a Pact with Lazer. We came in with 60, then 1 person vouches for another and another and ended up with 2 alliances and a NAP with relentless... not a sister. The NAPs were all mistakes and hurt us in the end, yes, but not a pact. They never helped us with sieges. Same with Beer, NAP, never helped at all, nor is anything shared. Lazers could not hold a siege against us with your little support, even stated by Cemil, and then when they left you and came to us... they all went into VM. Temporal Distortion was a formidable crew, sadly they joined you. But recently whether the cities you take seem to be rocks or farm cities or IA players.. all come from the Greeks. Who have superb timing, like ridiculous, almost dare I say unrealistic timing. I mean 20+ attacks/support landing exact same second as CS... every time, from 4 players. Thats elite. Oh! Dont forget to mention the spam bots by yall. Almost forgot. Crazy how so many 175 pt players are banned. And the spies/traitors that flipped. But either way... good game. If you win, good for you. I just dislike keyboard warriors. This game is so toxic lol

DeletedUser15443

Nowdays people dont know what really vouching means. And so far I know TD or CS wouldnt merge if Fletch/Caddy didnt merge with Lazers.
And only TD didnt had any pacts or naps.

Dream i like you and thought you were the only good player on that team save a few i am sadly friends with that continually join JCOOs MRA because well not sure why LOL...
Dream i know you know me so i will make this short for you, its fine to comment but do not make lies. I was mainly supporter here till recently bc was bored lol. I have been in the center of the world the whole time but no attacks, why you ask bc i answer alarms. BOB players and your MRA alliance only attack players dead off or not answering alarms. Difference between us i will CS on or off. Once we turned our attention to you and your MRA their was no chance..... You can cry all you want about your MRA not helping or quitting but it was not our decision was it? In fact pacting with everyone hurts morale of the team save Jcoo and the golders in your alliance which hopefully you all see the fail in that strategy... If the timing does not match or looks fishy report you have that option collect everything and give it to the mod you know this, if there is something fishy like bots it would be found.
Lastly Pella Mike is not a Spy never was, just a bad player who likes to talk.. La Arch never spied, left because of problems as did celtic so ask why so many left or vmed it was internal...

TD was a good foe and have been a great addition but we only did it both of us to stop the hug fest and it worked...
Honestly Reborn has shown more fight

DeletedUser16277

Dream i like you and thought you were the only good player on that team save a few i am sadly friends with that continually join JCOOs MRA because well not sure why LOL...
Dream i know you know me so i will make this short for you, its fine to comment but do not make lies. I was mainly supporter here till recently bc was bored lol. I have been in the center of the world the whole time but no attacks, why you ask bc i answer alarms. BOB players and your MRA alliance only attack players dead off or not answering alarms. Difference between us i will CS on or off. Once we turned our attention to you and your MRA their was no chance..... You can cry all you want about your MRA not helping or quitting but it was not our decision was it? In fact pacting with everyone hurts morale of the team save Jcoo and the golders in your alliance which hopefully you all see the fail in that strategy... If the timing does not match or looks fishy report you have that option collect everything and give it to the mod you know this, if there is something fishy like bots it would be found.
Lastly Pella Mike is not a Spy never was, just a bad player who likes to talk.. La Arch never spied, left because of problems as did celtic so ask why so many left or vmed it was internal...

TD was a good foe and have been a great addition but we only did it both of us to stop the hug fest and it worked...
Honestly Reborn has shown more fight

DeletedUser16277

so you guys did not use spam bots..be careful about this answer as I have proof..don't screw your boss as you sit on the sidelines..

So you did not spam certain players non stop for weeks Valoiz, careful we had the reports.... Do not spam players point blank how about that concept ? And maybe things stay legit or on the level.
Problem is your alliance spams every world when facing adversary so with the new rules put in place i was excited but seems the mods in the US only enforce at certain times, which is unfortunate..

DeletedUser7992

We wrecked your team at every facet of the game , Your team came in with 120 and we came in with 30 , and Then you still made another Pact with Relentless . What a Horrible strategy , Take the food off the table for the Team , Because your Founder wanted play his game and break our sieges . That was crippling to your teams Growth and would leave Many easy targets later as the Server Matured .

The SOL Pact was out of necessity because now it was 180 vs 60 . We had a great plan and timeline with SOL . Create a lateral Island wall to shut off the growth of the COLA into 54 while we work south and create a vertical wall trying to connect our southern team to our Northern team and holding the line in 45 .

We knew because of the numbers we would need create more support and shorten support travel times , So we created several Rock Island and baby brown ops full committed to support units . You can ask Divine how many times I said we didnt even start yet , because our focus was defending vs you, and focusing on our support numbers .The timeline was after the peacetimes because we all know as the server matures it negates the use of heavy gold.

Many of the SOl did not adhere to the plan and would land a cs and pray for support without using the night bonus factor as an advantage . Thats just bad grep .

So Sol had a vote and broke the pact and created a new one with Fletch . What another Bad move . Instead of feasting on the Remains of Sol after the En crew mass exodus you took them in . This created another weak Front for us , and created a buffer from some of your better players .

The whole time this happening I had been reaching out to TD , and they didnt even respond to me until after the SOL back stab . Thank god that happened , because Td was /is serious . Moscleo and the Greeks have introduced themselves to you repetitively and Minor and Princes lightship attacks had been back breakers to some of our sieges .

The Merge with Td was all we ever wanted and needed , it gave us a core and access to some great players . your leadership and strategy was just bad at almost everything this server .

On a few side notes .

Spam ? Your team had me sleeping on the couch for 3 days straight with little to no sleep , and after reporting several times and hitting up The coma to no avail . I called in a favor . I had warned yall .

Traitors and Spies ?
recognizing bad leadership and strategy is not being a Traitor . Its being true to your personal investment in time and money .
Spies are part of the game . I remember when Jcoo used Tow mater to win Dyme .

Its funny how the greeks time in on yall and its cheating , but for years when The celt , Joel , flav and company timed in it was skill .

DeletedUser7492

Lol I agree with Pete on this one. You accuse me of being a spy, but if i remember i think Darkoo broke like 1 siege, and Divine dream maybe one. Rest of us in 54 there was no effort, no siege break nothing. You left us in Ocean 54 with no support, then wondered why everyone left, or never came out of VM.

In other words, you pushed SOL to turn on Coming Soon, then did nothing to support the turn. You expected the smallest remaining alliance to defend itself in Ocean 54. Not sure what the strategy was, there but it failed lol.

rjk82

Citizen
Lol I agree with Pete on this one. You accuse me of being a spy, but if i remember i think Darkoo broke like 1 siege, and Divine dream maybe one. Rest of us in 54 there was no effort, no siege break nothing. You left us in Ocean 54 with no support, then wondered why everyone left, or never came out of VM.

In other words, you pushed SOL to turn on Coming Soon, then did nothing to support the turn. You expected the smallest remaining alliance to defend itself in Ocean 54. Not sure what the strategy was, there but it failed lol.
Pella you were going to go over to Coming Soon then decided not to because you didn't like Exit (in your words). You helped us snipe the incoming CSs that you arranged with the Greeks at the time. I never thought you were a spy really but you weren't trustworthy at that point and wouldn't update your defense tactics to beat people that timed like the guys in 54 can (front snipe with ships). I think you would do better in a revolt world where you could take more time away and be able to properly use the high wall defense you preferred. Best of luck to you.

As to the cheating claims about timing I don't think it is unfounded. One of them did have a 2 day attackable ban during this server after being reported. That often happens when being caught using a script. The stacked attacks and supports are certainly doable. When fighting against Celt and his crew I would often see similar. But there were always anchors and multi-sends to achieve that. There are no anchors and appear to be no multiple sends with this crew. That's achievable in theory yes. But the attackable ban that was handed out and the complete lack of anchors is pretty suspicious.

We'll see how it all plays out in the end.

Happy hunting all.

DeletedUser7492

Pella you were going to go over to Coming Soon then decided not to because you didn't like Exit (in your words). You helped us snipe the incoming CSs that you arranged with the Greeks at the time. I never thought you were a spy really but you weren't trustworthy at that point and wouldn't update your defense tactics to beat people that timed like the guys in 54 can (front snipe with ships). I think you would do better in a revolt world where you could take more time away and be able to properly use the high wall defense you preferred. Best of luck to you.

As to the cheating claims about timing I don't think it is unfounded. One of them did have a 2 day attackable ban during this server after being reported. That often happens when being caught using a script. The stacked attacks and supports are certainly doable. When fighting against Celt and his crew I would often see similar. But there were always anchors and multi-sends to achieve that. There are no anchors and appear to be no multiple sends with this crew. That's achievable in theory yes. But the attackable ban that was handed out and the complete lack of anchors is pretty suspicious.

We'll see how it all plays out in the end.

Happy hunting all.

I don't know who you are

DeletedUser7492

And you can't front snipe 47 incoming on 3 cities. Don't remember you sending defense to anyone, or even that you were in my alliance? Oh well, glad to be out of this world.

rjk82

Citizen
And you can't front snipe 47 incoming on 3 cities. Don't remember you sending defense to anyone, or even that you were in my alliance? Oh well, glad to be out of this world.
You can if you respond to alarms. Sure there is luck with the timer involved but just being responsive is very helpful. I only knew who you were because you would post you're already sieged cities with a new excuse excuse every time and like to try to bash your own players in the chats rather than try to be a better player and teammate. I'm sure in this scramble at the end I will lose too but not for lack of trying.

Everyone is glad you are out this world too, so its good we can agree on that. Best of luck.

DeletedUser16299

From the start it was pretty obvious of our direction this world... Our alliance was overflowing with people wanting to join since week 1, with a bunch of friend of friends and the eventual handholding that followed. With no proper leadership and cohesion, why wouldn't we pact with everyone to pad our arse...? But still, we lost more players to our pact with SoL than we gained. Even now, as someone who originally didn't see any problem with the pact, I still get mad seeing Dods vm cities in 54 or having to listen to all the crap the leaders get saying the SoL move was what screwed us.

Mad as I am, did we all expect the results to be any different? I moved north to fight SoL with Gofer and LAArchangel and they couldn't stop us. SoL would have ghosted and vmd all the same with the fighting on two fronts.

And Pella, I lost 3 cities this world. All in 54, to the same impeccable timing. It took a long time for our uncoordinated group to move north and that was mostly due to SoL coming off of vm so we could fight over their cities. It isn't one bit surprising that you didn't get much help there. They send supports and attacks all at the same time, and then time in as it goes. It seems a lot more legit now but still sketchy. I pat myself on the back for bouncing the few Cs' I did.

Sooooo, after the months of whining, people quitting, vming, joining CS, lack of proper leadership... the top end of Fletch still held strong. meaning this world is so-so, anywhere outside of 54. The spam bots/flashing vs spamming attacks/support just added to the people caught in the crossfire; expected causalities of the war. There is no need to compare how many fake accounts that were banned to how many of our guys left or lost motivation because of it.

In other words, our hugs lead CS to "Dominate" this world. if fletch... no, if Beavers or Bears was eating instead of protecting the casuals, no way would Coming Soon be talking big right now.

There is only a little under 3 days left so we'll fight you all on US97 to prove that point...

Dream You are Dreaming LOL, your alliance was garbage start to finish. We drove your team into VM and run and hide as well as all your other Hugging friends especially SHOTS OF LAZER. You guys had no strategy , you yourself were going to leave at some point Exit can post the messages and you were not the only crying to us about leaving, get off your high horse. The top of Fletch please how many did the top of Fletch lose ? answer just as much as the rest. As far as your protection point please you had plenty of time to apply pressure that is just a lame excuse , Beavers or Bears LOL dont make me laugh you and your team got decimated and honestly even if it was not us the next best ally on the server we fought as well and they were better then your group combined. Whatever the outcome here those who played this world know what really happened.
Below is the proof , 1st pic is of your entire hugging clan: 2nd Pic is head to head our alliance vs your main trash one.

And when Dom started we took 7 a day til your Sphincters tightened and asked any outside ally player to join you , Mulls, Reborn and any other ally with Dom cities. Finally you really got scared and begged your vm players to come back to improve your Dom score just pathetic .
1614484958737.png

1614485023646.png

DeletedUser16299

still using skewed stats from a half arse team compared to one that's working together. And I complain a bunch about leaving but here I am. Please leave and bring back Exit. I just don't have the eyes to read more than a few lines from someone who been hiding for 3 months but still has the gall to talk so big.

Really Al, I don't care how many wins you have or how experienced you are or how great your alliance is. You had zero impact on US95. Please keep the nonsense you spout to yourself and bring in someone that actually played. Have them copy and past what you said so I can refute properly.

Thanks