War Updates

1611455223590.png

DeletedUser7492

Started in the middle then ran to the back line, and is dominating deep in Ocean 44. I think the better players in your alliance should post this. Or maybe someone less biased.

download.jpg

LOL i been dead center the whole time, sy you cannot hold onto cities and your Alliance sucked, but hey who i am i to judge LOL>.. Domination you fill in isles not only on fronts Pella... How many did you lose ?

Enjoy being in a hug alliance...

DeletedUser7492

I guess that map isn't correct? I don't know you, but everyone who does says your just a huge whiner. You may have a few cities in the middle, but after that you conquered the rest like 20-24 hours by CS from the middle. Thanks for the lesson on Domination though, it was full of helpful information. I dropped into this server 3.5 weeks ago, near Shots of Lazer, didn't know anyone. But I know a bad player when I see one. Also the fact that you mashed your keyboard quickly, and are now attacking me with a incoherent, mess, I've found that usually means I'm correct. I could post your conquests but they are so dominating, my computer's screenshot program couldn't even handle the list. You can call us a hug alliance, but a player on the back line who doesn't do anything, shouldn't get an opinion from the bench. Enjoy coaching from the back seat though.

Backline player LOL, well i got more BP then you first off, 2nd sy you fell into a crap alliance not your fault if you dropped in. Here is a lesson, build cities so you do not lose them no matter the situation. Pella i am glad Shots chose Fletch Caddy honestly saves us the headache of a dead weight alliance.
Circumstances vary world to world PM, game play varies...

Not worth a response, our alliance only came with 35 picked up the rest as the world opened, our enemies Fletch AKA Hugers came with 2 full alliances and one sister alliance Relentless. We also fought Temp Distortion who FYI put up more of a fight then Fletch and crew, so i was frontline as were many. Lazer Alliance which dedicated to a friend of mine Rob, betrayed us as allies and added more to the Hug fest (FYI Rob would have never pacted with Fletch, fact). So like i said gameplay changes, fronts become back line etc, does not change the point that the Hug fest alliance is being destroyed. Oh and recently they sent attacks on Mull Warrior sieges we had LOL..

DeletedUser11020

Oh im not in this world, but its hilarious how defensive you get about being redundant.

Well clearly you are in or were in the hug fest so your opinion is mute and if neither just a troll.
Stating facts , next time you post make sure you know what you are talking about...

DeletedUser11020

Nope, not in either. Also didnt dispute any of your "facts" but I think this proves the rumor true. You just whine about everything. You should start an alliance with scottropolis.

DeletedUser7992

I guess that map isn't correct? I don't know you, but everyone who does says your just a huge whiner. You may have a few cities in the middle, but after that you conquered the rest like 20-24 hours by CS from the middle. Thanks for the lesson on Domination though, it was full of helpful information. I dropped into this server 3.5 weeks ago, near Shots of Lazer, didn't know anyone. But I know a bad player when I see one. Also the fact that you mashed your keyboard quickly, and are now attacking me with a incoherent, mess, I've found that usually means I'm correct. I could post your conquests but they are so dominating, my computer's screenshot program couldn't even handle the list. You can call us a hug alliance, but a player on the back line who doesn't do anything, shouldn't get an opinion from the bench. Enjoy coaching from the back seat though.

Funny that you have a sack to say anything Mikey . I am sure my screenshot program can find one of you betraying your team mates . It says something like . " you can have my cities , just make it look good . I don't care who takes them except exit strategy he's a d "

Dare me to post ? Do yourself a favor and ghost now.

DeletedUser7492

Pete,

Post the Conversation. Do you think I care? I'll show you how the CS's got blocked, then handed those cities to my alliance lol. You wanted a city did you not? When that didn't pan out, I believe you combed through the messages and reported me for swearing?
download.jpg

You might get get the crown here, but everyone will know it was because of the Greeks you took in, not your stellar leadership and extreme gold usage.

LOL so we haven't csed 1 or 2 a day in 45 south Fletch Caddy, landed cses in your core in 54 from players not active ? strange how that works right Exit?
The greeks ? you mean 4 players you and yours cant handle lol sounds like a you problem VS your whole team who did not run to vm bc scared to face their decision , i respect Kyi and some others for bowing out bc of the treachery but the rest no respect for. Lazershot Belle created an alliance to honor a player i am friends with and end result dis honored him by pacting with Idiots, where is she ? Could not live with her decision so went VM.... Back to the issue S 45 and our constant pressure is the reason we are at this point..

DeletedUser12192

Al,

As usual, you fail to understand why most Lazer players quit and as usual, you are always crying about something. Never liked you in Carphi, and for sure haven't changed my opinion of you in this world either. BoB ruined the world for us at the start by allying so many players that it was impossible to hold sieges against them, this demoralized our players and since the majority were from EN and didn't like NB they left, and I don't really blame them. If we all played seriously, we would have done well. This has nothing to do with Rob or Lazershot Belle. We thought allying with CS would maybe be beneficial but that proved to be false as we barely got support from you all, but then suddenly once we dropped the pact, you all want to stack sieges? Interesting.

The few Greek players you have are good timers, the rest of you besides a couple are sub-par at best. The world is so boring that I even ghosted and I already know several more will soon.