War Stats

DeletedUser

Yes I did and MAN 121 fell for it and I had to go along with his "plans"....you realized why I gave you guys weak attacks? " it's for GIVING out free bp.

DeletedUser

Hades, I'm not as bad at playing Grepolis than you think

DeletedUser

I just finished reading my daily entertainment for the day.....ah man I forgot the popcorn.

DeletedUser

A war has started between The Immortals and The Red Skulls just yesterday night. There is already huge bloodshed, but The Immortals just started taking some cities, they say it will be an easy war, since Red Skulls is only attacking with swords.. :D

By Red Skulls I mean:

The Red Skulls
TheRedSkulls
The Red Skulls Cave

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Interesting since that is an ocean above me. How many has the immortals taken from the red skulls?

DeletedUser

so far its only 4-0 for the Immortals, but in a day it will be more, the war just started yesterday night :D.
I will keep you guys updated :D

DeletedUser

I believe the Red Skulls lost 14 cities in in one day.
The first one is a screenshot of the ocean rankings, taken on 2014-01-05 at 11.58.58 AM

The second one about a day later, taken on 2014-01-06 at 12.31.38 PM

first.jpg

after.jpg

DeletedUser7813

9 cities captured from Illuminati (or recently defected Illuminati) by Globo Gym.

DeletedUser

The Red Skulls vs. The Immortals war is already at 8-1 to The Immortals.
The Red Skulls took one of the inactive players from The Immortals who was just about to be taken over within the alliance. The player who took the city left the Red Skulls right after he took the city cause he got attacked by 5+ people within the same hour lol..
I guess this war won't last long :DD

DeletedUser

I knew the red skulls were desperate when they wanted our extremely close friends at glaive warriors to merge with them right when the war broke out between red skulls and immortals. The glaive warriors made the right choice and joined the wolfpack. Which is really no different counting how closely we aided each other before and we practically already acted as one alliance. Just makes our numbers look better.

DeletedUser5244

I only see the Red Skulls losing 3 cities... And lets not get too cocky here ;) they're not even in the top 20 ;)

DeletedUser

I only see the Red Skulls losing 3 cities... And lets not get too cocky here ;) they're not even in the top 20 ;)

The Immortals took 8 cities from The Red Skulls (Edgar The Nigg, Ballz81, Wolves1949, Demonjuggalo, Leovak's first city, Skubs, Staciekins, Mammothon)
The Immortals took 3 cities from The Red Skulls Cave (xCyanidex's 2 cities, Dilious)
The Immortals took 1 cities from TheRedSkulls (One of Mac of Loki's cities)

That's a total of 12 cities.

Most of these players were kicked when they lost their cities, but you can find any of them on grepointel. :)

The Red Skulls were ranked 16, in the overall alliance rankings when the war started.

:)