War Stats

DeletedUser

Who are these gg guys everyone keeps talking about? SS is only paying attention to the western hemisphere of this world.

More people doesn't mean good players

An obvious point but one that people often miss. If you let me pick out a team of twenty players from grepo I'd confidently declare war on a whole world, quality is so much more importent then quantity.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah I am starting to see that in my alliance. It is really limiting me on how good of a city I can sack and plus half the guys just want to sim and ask for help when they are attacked. I may be a noob but at least I read the section where it says to dodge the attack if you know they don't have revolt and save yourself from having to spend a whole day recruiting troops again. Like seriously no one has dodged one of my attacks yet (thank god for me and my increasing battle point total) instead they cast a spell on me and wait to die -_-
If I ever start another world (likely I love this game) I want to join up early so I am at the core and not the rim where people are just silly. Good that I did for my first world I guess.

DeletedUser

Plenty of sillyness in the core too. Some players stay noob forever others are not noobs for very long, I suspect you'd fall in the second category.

DeletedUser5244

Psi has come out of peacetime and there have been some very hard hits from the start, however the first conquest of another player has not yet been made. Only a matter of time ;)

DeletedUser7813

I'd like to throw a quick shout-out to trek2282. He took on a wave of incoming AOK and completely slaughtered them. 4900 battle points. Beast.

DeletedUser6486

probably all of AoK, I didn't think they had that many troops

DeletedUser5244

I'd like to throw a quick shout-out to trek2282. He took on a wave of incoming AOK and completely slaughtered them. 4900 battle points. Beast.

4900 isn't a ton though for a whole wave... I would guess he has about that many pop worth of DLU and birs.

DeletedUser5244

Haha nice, in case anyone doesn't know we stopped 2 of Caine513's CS attempts and forced her to rage quit and leave AoK... Check her new alliance now :D

DeletedUser

Haha nice, in case anyone doesn't know we stopped 2 of Caine513's CS attempts and forced her to rage quit and leave AoK... Check her new alliance now :D

lol it's funny she even thought she could take it ;D

DeletedUser

I made Tinkamo rage quit. He sent me a message saying he hope's I enjoy his city that took 2 weeks to build. Kind of made me feel bad but I needed my third city to be over 2700 points and it will be a prefect brim factory. Oh well on to the fourth city.

DeletedUser5244

Yeah Torg i'll update it right now lol not even close anymore ;)