War Stats

DeletedUser5244

I'm gonna keep track of all the ongoing wars I have knowledge about, just so people can look in and stuff. I also decided that I'm too lazy to focus on other alliances so I'm just doing wars for Savage Subjugation.

Savage Subjugation vs. Alliance of Kings

SS is winning 13-1 (Counting Stoogey)

Savage Subjugation vs. The Phoenicians

SS is winning 9-1

Savage Subjugation vs. I LEGIO INVICTA I

SS is winning 4-0

Savage Subjugation vs. ILLUMINATI

SS is winning 3-0 (2 Founder Assassinations)

Savage Subjugation vs. Brotherhood of War

SS is winning 2-0

Savage Subjugation vs. Red Skulls

SS is winning 2-0

So far we haven't seen any groundbreaking wars so the stats are very one sided and small but I will update them as much as I can. Please PM me on the external forum or in game if I have mised any wars that are going on.

So far, if we count up all these totals, SS is winning all their wars 32-2.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5244

Well then this terrible alliance is beating up your former alliance 9 conquests to 0, and only in about a week.

DeletedUser6486

that's an obvious lie, why don't you grow up and accept the fact that we are better than you like a mature person would

DeletedUser

That can't be proven that we're actually fighting

Dude, are you serious? Trying to play off losing 9 cities by saying "you can't prove that we're fighting"?

So, please, share your strategy. I know Sun Tzu said: "When you are strong, appear weak." but I think you're taking that to a whole new level. I don't think Sun Tzu meant that you should lose your armies, let your people be killed and conquered just so you can say "Ha! Fooled ya!" in the end. :p

~T.

DeletedUser6486

R.H., please do everyone else a favor and stop complaining about your alliance getting crushed, and please stop with the excuses

DeletedUser7813

Just waiting for the inevitable "Haha! I was trying to get rimmed! Thanks" post

DeletedUser6486

I know right, but he ghosted and restarted I am not sure why, but I know that no one from SS or GG took his city

DeletedUser5244

We forced him to quit and then took his city when it hosted... We were just getting ready to rim him :)

Wait why are you talking about GG though? That's kind of random.

DeletedUser6486

because they are the only other good alliance, and I like to check their grepostats as well as ours, seeing their growth and other things like that

DeletedUser

The reason why I quit was because I was playing in too many worlds not SS making me quit

I'm not scared of any alliance

Your all just bluff

DeletedUser6486

if we are bluffing then how come we are crushing your alliance

DeletedUser

Speaking from a neutral standpoint their battle point total would suggest they are not bluffing at all.

DeletedUser

Their bluffing...if there not, then how come they can't beat Globo Gym which has HALF as many players as them?

DeletedUser

Why can't the Alliance of Kings beat globo gym? They have ten times the people!