War Predictions

• Thread starter DeletedUser5244
  • Start date

DeletedUser5244

So, for all of you bystanders, lets come up with a situation. SS and the Titans go to war. What do you guys think will happen? Anyone can say something actually.

Give us the details, who wins, the length of the war, amount of cities taken, etc.

DeletedUser8867

So, for all of you bystanders, lets come up with a situation. SS and the Titans go to war. What do you guys think will happen? Anyone can say something actually.

Give us the details, who wins, the length of the war, amount of cities taken, etc.

Based only on what I've gathered from reading the forums and looking at in game alliance info, I definitely think it will be an SS victory, but I don't necessarily think it will be a quick war. While there are a couple of solid Titan attackers, they do not seem to be gaining as many defensive BP. SS at this point, seems more well balanced in both attack & defense capabilities.

DeletedUser5244

Just trying to make the forums at least half interesting before they die. Can't blame me for trying :p

DeletedUser

Lemme say this one thing before I leave for the day. I'm going for third party. This early in the game, people would think SS would win right? It's usually some third party alliance who wins...SS and Titans fight each other to the death and then a third alliance comes in, takes advantage of the war and take both of your alliances' cities. This is my opinion.

DeletedUser5244

Like who though? The next best alliance is #5 and all the "quality" alliances are on the rim.

DeletedUser

Like who though? The next best alliance is #5 and all the "quality" alliances are on the rim.

This early in the game, don't get too excited, probably some dark horse alliance going up the rankings

DeletedUser

The Sin.dicate from Theta were #14 2 months into the world and now they are #1 :D

DeletedUser2498

yes kd, most of us know how good sin is, but that was hardly a dark horse alliance. everyone knew from the beginning that they were a group on the rise; and that it was only a matter of time before a merger with them and the reckoning, the early front-running alliance, eventually happened. i'll just say i MIGHT know a little bit about the topic ;) this world is a little bit different though. i know it's early, but there isn't an alliance lower in the rankings that i can point to and say "watch out for these guys". i'm sure (or at least hope) that 1 will develop, because i can't think of anything more boring than having the world decided by a war that starts less than a month in.

edit: i realize the merger for them wasn't necessary to reach number 1, but we all know nobody wanted to start a real war with them while they were still growing because of that very well known pact.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8424

Based only on what I've gathered from reading the forums and looking at in game alliance info, I definitely think it will be an SS victory, but I don't necessarily think it will be a quick war. While there are a couple of solid Titan attackers, they do not seem to be gaining as many defensive BP. SS at this point, seems more well balanced in both attack & defense capabilities.

How can u get DBP if u haven't been attacked, think about it. Its not like u can attack someone, u have to get attacked... You don't know, maybe the troops r even in offense and defense... u can't assume things by looking at DBP

DeletedUser2498

true, but we could also say in the same way that abp means nothing because we can't make the people we attack have more troops or rebuild them after we kill the ones they already had. they just happen to be the only guides we have as to capabilities for now.

DeletedUser8867

How can u get DBP if u haven't been attacked, think about it. Its not like u can attack someone, u have to get attacked... You don't know, maybe the troops r even in offense and defense... u can't assume things by looking at DBP

Yeah, I didn't mean that Titans suck at defending, I just meant there is no real DBP information to judge how effective they are at defense, while SS has already been playing both sides.