War Predictions

DeletedUser

My team had a successful night. How was everyone else's night? Or are we the only team attacking people in the night? ;) lol

DeletedUser

One Top 5 alliance just ticked off 2 top 5 alliances.....so guess what I predict.......duh.....

:eek:

DeletedUser7992

We'll Paul we have took 6 cities so far today. I beat berg to 5 by 10 minutes. So far so good. I wonder what the night wets (you know bed Wetters ) did against the bees . We heard not good .

We are now up to 11 cities from yesterday. 18 members with multiple cities now .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Awesome! And yeah, we got a lot of drama down here. Is it okay with you guys if my team rules O35 so that I can clean up all the players that wanna curse and be all hot-headed and such?

And I'll leave Horrific alone still per my messages with Waterboyy.

Otherwise you guys cool with that ? You know you want me to rule down there ;)

DeletedUser

Wanna clean up the ocean a bit. Plus me and Waterboyy have a more or less NAP going on. We both go enough problems. And most of my players are new to the game. I don't want to overwhelm them.

I'm sure the time will come. But just not now is all.

How's things on your end?

DeletedUser

Hi Paul. As you can see, I didn't have much luck falling asleep. Surely more caffeine will help.

DeletedUser

LOL ^^

But no. I'm just focusing down where I'm at right now. And honestly, I'll correct myself. There's an alliance I'd love to see go away.

But unfortunately because they got play city builders as they pacted with everyone under the sun, my team will need time to get rid of them.

DeletedUser

errrmerrrgerrrd! Fight Club II is coming to get me! what do I do guys.... WHAT DO I DO?
i cant survive the onslaught!!!
ohnoes.jpg

DeletedUser

so far 700+ and it seems they are interested in donating further

DeletedUser

they are very kind, i have to say.
to thank them i mailed each one so far with the following:
Subject: Thanks!
Thank you for your kind donation of battle points! I will be sure to put them to good use in the upcoming weeks
with regards,
FrownyB

* uh oh, seems their leader is mad, he's dun sended a CS for my shores. 6 hours and counting

Last edited by a moderator: