War Predictions

DeletedUser

I just want to say this: Anyone with a member or two within my alliance's Ocean, it'd be best to either let them go, or have them join us or an alliance in the Ocean they're at. Because your distance will only allow let down to new players and even experienced ones. So if we end up taking a player's city in our ocean, and you're based halfway across the map. Don't come to me with war. You're on the other side of the map lol

DeletedUser

I just want to say this: Anyone with a member or two within my alliance's Ocean, it'd be best to either let them go, or have them join us or an alliance in the Ocean they're at. Because your distance will only allow let down to new players and even experienced ones. So if we end up taking a player's city in our ocean, and you're based halfway across the map. Don't come to me with war. You're on the other side of the map lol

lol you guys aren't even the best looking alliance in your ocean though...

DeletedUser

Looks can be deceiving my friend. In which case we are the fastest growing. In my ocean. In which case I know what I'm doing. I've been around.

DeletedUser

Dreadful Nightmares are going to get destroyed by everyone. They recruit anybody they can and steal other alliances members. They are screwweeeedddddd!!!!!

Did we steal a member of yours , you seem to have some feelings for us , really we don't even invite anymore , I get online and see 20 messages either asking for a pact or an invitation

P>S 4.5 of them are asking for an invitation and we only invite the experienced or the players that are mainly 1800 and up

DeletedUser

@Waterboyy Smart move on making the Top ranked alliance in my ocean to become your joint. Totally threw my plans for a loop lol. Kinda upset you did haha

DeletedUser

Yeah , had to think smart on that one but we will be watching you guys since you guys are looking like a threat to us , especially from that message you sent me

DeletedUser

Just ignore us and we'll ignore you. But we've talked about Dethangel. So he's not part of that. We're dealing with others right now and I know you guys got a mess up by your main.

DeletedUser

Strong as in they have a good core and good army and high abp

DeletedUser

I meant for how he defines it lol. I know how I do (which aligns with yours! lol)

DeletedUser

Paul, what worlds do you play in?
Because all the alliances you join re good

DeletedUser

Was in Beta, joined that when it was 3 months away from ending (WW age). Cofounded and helped lead the alliance far. Course then a top 4 alliance came in and started taking all of our big cities because they were upset they didn't win. After my team and their just got done working together taking out another alliance. My first world and first test world (to learn).

Then Sigma, quickly left that. Abusement park ruined the game for everyone. 2/3 of the players whom joined all left because of them.

Moved to Tau. Did really well. Then betrayed by my pacted allies for my beliefs and lost my original clan due to a NAPed alliance betraying the NAP (we were in a war at the time and couldn't deal with being split in two. And the NAP alliance was significantly stronger than us). Got cast out on a rock and then came back to found another alliance that's doing pretty good. Very rough time though due to our location. It's hard to work there, but it's a great learning experience. I've enjoyed all the info I've learned there. Test world 2

This world. Real world 1. And I'm kicking butt! ;) hahah

DeletedUser7942

it seems that you will have very nice battles there with Horrific Nightmares :))

DeletedUser

If that comes to pass. Me and waterboyy have already discussed this issue. Right now, we're just focusing on taking out the smaller alliances in our area. But if that war happens, it will be a nice battle

DeletedUser

I'm thinking that DN will survive but will lose like 100 cities ;)

DeletedUser

I think you all are just talk for now as everyone's numbers are staying relatively the same :p lol

DeletedUser7992

I predict blood tonight ? Lots of it ! Who's it going to be is the question ?