War Gossip

DeletedUser2770

1- where are we turtling

2- No thinking, it is a fact we are taking on everyone

3- We welcome all opposition

4- Personally I think it is sad honestly when we land a siege and you have 5 alliances try and break it and they can not..

5- What is more embarassing is when we take a city where you have 5 alliances supporting it...

6- Never understood why anyone gets frustrated or hates against alliances or ppl playing the game the right way. We had many chances to make origins, TBD, TBA, and the Plagues be our academies which we refused as that would not be the way the game is supposed to be played or fair at all...

There can only be one alliance that wins period so why are there so many academies and so many pacts...

Let us all ask this, if tomorrow you actually beat BB... What would happen to all of your pacts?

Would you all drop them and start to fight one another?

Doesnt that mean that your pacts are really a bunch of hub-bub

Any true player, true fighter would want to be part of BB and thats all it comes down to... Im confident that we can battle the world, grep is about the grind so lets see who grinds better

Stop the talk, do the walk and come on down

DeletedUser

1- where are we turtling

2- No thinking, it is a fact we are taking on everyone

3- We welcome all opposition

4- Personally I think it is sad honestly when we land a siege and you have 5 alliances try and break it and they can not..

5- What is more embarassing is when we take a city where you have 5 alliances supporting it...

6- Never understood why anyone gets frustrated or hates against alliances or ppl playing the game the right way. We had many chances to make origins, TBD, TBA, and the Plagues be our academies which we refused as that would not be the way the game is supposed to be played or fair at all...

There can only be one alliance that wins period so why are there so many academies and so many pacts...

Let us all ask this, if tomorrow you actually beat BB... What would happen to all of your pacts?

Would you all drop them and start to fight one another?

Doesnt that mean that your pacts are really a bunch of hub-bub

Any true player, true fighter would want to be part of BB and thats all it comes down to... Im confident that we can battle the world, grep is about the grind so lets see who grinds better

Stop the talk, do the walk and come on down

Why don't you come join Ephesus and lets see how much you can talk there?

DeletedUser2770

stogus if you were on my island in the beginning of the world you would be farmed, then rimmed and I think you know that so why dont you stop talking smack

You know from BYZ i have no interest in playing a 2nd server

I committed myself to stay here til the end of the world and I plan on following the promises I made my members...Hopefully they have the same commitment

DeletedUser

stogus if you were on my island in the beginning of the world you would be farmed, then rimmed and I think you know that so why dont you stop talking smack

You know from BYZ i have no interest in playing a 2nd server

I committed myself to stay here til the end of the world and I plan on following the promises I made my members...Hopefully they have the same commitment

Rimmed, sure, but I won't give up up tau......BB is just a bunch of gold simmers that know how to fight a little....if their power can match Eviction Notice and Project Venom. Then you will have my respect. As for right now?.....no

DeletedUser2770

you know you have changed your attitude so many times its not even funny

gold users...anyone who is serious for the game uses gold...

But were not gold spammers, most of use gold for administrator and captain only

DeletedUser

*cries* you gold too much ...how about you take that wallet away first and then we'll talk

DeletedUser

Lets look at how these wars against some of the UN alliances are going.

BB vs Origins = 26-7 (9-1 in the last 7 days)
BB vs TBD = 30-1 (12-0 in the last 7 days)
BB vs Maggots = 40-9 (4-1 in the last 7 days)

Let's get an update on this shall we? All stats are for the past 14 days... Don't try to make excuses BB it only makes you look more pathetic.
BB vs Origins 3-9
BB vs TBD 0-6
BB vs Maggots 2-13

Seems like a lot has changed since you challenged the whole world. I hope this is the fight that you were all hoping for.. Soon it's just going to be AD and Majestics sitting in a tree....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Let's get an update on this shall we? All stats are for the past 14 days... Don't try to make excuses BB it only makes you look more pathetic.
BB vs Origins 3-9
BB vs TBD 0-6
BB vs Maggots 2-13

Seems like a lot has changed since you challenged the whole world. I hope this is the fight that you were all hoping for.. Soon it's just going to be AD and Majestics sitting in a tree....

Yes you took some inactives and did a nice job on one of our players.. Now that our inactives are taken care of, we have some favors to return.

DeletedUser8562

Why don't you come join Ephesus and lets see how much you can talk there?

stogus you dont even play there anymore since you got conquered (i think)
if you werent conquered then you REALLY SUCK AT THIS, since you have like 1k points lol

so just shaddup

DeletedUser2770

lol.... I never saw players actually come in here and brag about taking cities from inactive players and players who just joined who really dont know how to play which are also signifigantly further away from the rest of us

AD and brix have been sitting in the tree since day one :D

I love fighting the world, I also love that you guys are getting more cities closer because you know what that means right....... AD has more chances to make you all look foolish

Why dont yuo guys honestly not brag until you take a city from someone who counts like me.... Hell lets land a cs that last for more than 30 seconds how about we start with that

DeletedUser

lol.... I never saw players actually come in here and brag about taking cities from inactive players and players who just joined who really dont know how to play which are also signifigantly further away from the rest of us

When this started, it was "any BB member", now there are conditions that seem to apply only to those members we attack or CQ cities from. Forgive us for not keeping up with the ever changing book of excuses or failures, whichever you choose to use.

I love fighting the world, I also love that you guys are getting more cities closer because you know what that means right....... AD has more chances to make you all look foolish

You are doing an amazing job there kid! Keep up the effort.

Why dont yuo guys honestly not brag until you take a city from someone who counts like me....

Tell you what, I'm 100% sure there is some crazy reason or excuse we took a city from "the one who counts" last night/today. Regardless, you have my word you will never hear me brag about it. Frankly I'm happy just knowing when you woke up this morning, you realized it wasn't just a bad dream you were having. Remember when I told you that you would end up eating your words one city at a time appraxiadaddy?

Hell lets land a cs that last for more than 30 seconds how about we start with that

Right now, as a leader, you should be questioning if BB's tactics of ranting in forums and over the top claims of world domination is the best idea....

Last edited by a moderator: