War Gossip

DeletedUser7985

Besides Gx city the last one that was taken was up in Ocean 42 and that was awhile ago. We take Havoc cities weekly, just took one a few hours ago in fact. Havoc is lucky to take a single city from us in two or three months time. You guys took cities in Ocean 45, we have very few cities in Ocean 45, ten I believe. We take Havoc cities in Havoc territory in Ocean 34 where you guys have over 150 cities (that is a rough guess). Regardless though you guys took some of our cities, great job. Great execution, well planned, etc.

DeletedUser

Besides Gx city the last one that was taken was up in Ocean 42 and that was awhile ago. We take Havoc cities weekly, just took one a few hours ago in fact. Havoc is lucky to take a single city from us in two or three months time. You guys took cities in Ocean 45, we have very few cities in Ocean 45, ten I believe. We take Havoc cities in Havoc territory in Ocean 34 where you guys have over 150 cities (that is a rough guess). Regardless though you guys took some of our cities, great job. Great execution, well planned, etc.

Oh really?? Lets look at this...
(Information from http://grepointel.com)
vzMsK5H.png

All Time:
Ck3Q7y7.png

Within the Last 90 days:
J2uhdgO.png

Within the Last 30 days:
RK4K4Ni.png

Within the last 7 days:
LiBiJ97.png

Final Conclusion:
Havoc - Black Ops has beat The Elder Gods in every single period of time. Also what is all this about The Elder Gods taking cities weekly?? How come they haven't taken any... And how come Havoc - Black Ops Has taken 6 cities in a single month if they are lucky to take a single city in 2 or 3 months? Your bluff has been called Minnie Mouse

P.S.
Havoc - Black ops is ahead of The Elder Gods in points, ABP, DBP, and all time BP

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Stickbo,

302786_410190812388300_1084850098_n.jpg

Arguing with Capt. Low Brow is like trying to play chess with a pigeon; no matter how good you are at chess eventually he will just knock the pieces over, crap on the board, and fly back to his flock to claim victory.

DeletedUser

As they say in Game of Thrones, when summer lasts too long, it foretells a long winter.

Winter approaches... or else I'm hopping to a new server while I wait :mad:.

DeletedUser7985

How many cities have we taken of yours in the last 24 hours? Oh let me guess we only took in actives? No, actually you guys took an inactive and we took 6, 7 so far in 24 hours. As I said you guys took some of GX's cities and that was a good job on your part, but it was a fluke. You guys knew about every city we were taking and could do nothing about it. Yes you can find stats of cities that you take of the Elder Gods that the owners of the cities never contact us and lose their city because of no communication. You will never be able to take a city from one of our active members. Go turtle up and shut up.

DeletedUser

It must be getting a little hot for the former Hive guys, I see the Blood Hunters have gone underground.

ptxqp.jpg

DeletedUser

The mole is widely used in chemistry instead of units of mass or volume as a convenient way to express amounts of reactants or of products of chemical reactions. For example, the chemical equation 2 H2 + O2 → 2 H2O implies that 2 mol of dihydrogen (H2) and 1 mol of dioxygen (O2) react to form 2 mol of water (H2O). The mole may also be used to express the number of atoms, ions, or other elementary entities in a given sample of any substance. The concentration of a solution is commonly expressed by its molarity, defined as the number of moles of the dissolved substance per litre of solution.

The number of molecules in a mole (known as Avogadro's constant) is defined such that the mass of one mole of a substance, expressed in grams, is exactly equal to the substance's mean molecular mass. For example, the mean molecular mass of natural water is about 18.015, so one mole of water is about 18.015 grams. Making use of this equation considerably simplifies many chemical and physical computations.

Mole is a unit of measurement used in chemistry to express amounts of a chemical substance, defined as the amount of any substance that contains as many elementary entities (e.g., atoms, molecules, ions, electrons) as there are atoms in 12 grams of pure carbon-12 (12C), the isotope of carbon with relative atomic mass 12. This corresponds to the Avogadro constant, which has a value of 6.02214129(27) X 10 to the 23rd power.

FYI: October 23rd (10/23) is Mole Day, a great day and a great reason to test the molarity of beer.

DeletedUser

A melanocytic nevus (also known as "Nevocytic nevus" is a type of lesion that contains nevus cells (a type of melanocyte). Some sources equate the term mole with "melanocytic nevus". Other sources reserve the term "mole" for other purpose.

One man's mole is another man's fantasy. I reckon a lot of men would like to play 'mole' with Eva Mendes. That woman made moles sexy.

eva_mendes_mole.jpg

DeletedUser

I haven't heard of anything getting hot with former hive guys. Unless you are talking about the burning lightships in their harbor :eek:

DeletedUser6798

Are there still any wars going on in this world?

I hear Havoc and Elder Gods are talking merger

DeletedUser7985

LOL Oliver did you hear that from TT, he does like to spin a tall tale. I predicted somewhere in here that it would be Trinity and Assassins attacking from the east and low and behold, it is now Trinity vs Elder Gods and Assassins vs Anti-Matter/Dark Matter. It is now West vs Central vs East.

DeletedUser6798

Well who knows.. I especially dont know who this TT character is... Only person I know is the current/new founder of Havoc, and he is awesomesauce.

DeletedUser7985

I wanted to share this joke that is in our forums.

There was a little boy who was being beat by his father and mother. So the judge put him in a foster home. Then the foster parents started beating the boy too. The little boy was removed from the foster parents and was standing in front of the judge. The judge said, "I will put you with Euth and the Trinity alliance...they don't beat anyone."

JohnnyGrass is the proud author of this.