War Gossip

DeletedUser2385

leader WAS kelt, but he ditched and then shane waylaid took over and made it into a regime and kicked people out at whim

ps, like my new sig and avvie?

Keltset is still around, and back on FT now....

DeletedUser6798

This place is really dead.. only worse externals I have come across are in Sigma right now... I've got some free time.. may do a top 12 sink/swim thread, but need to research some first

DeletedUser

In my corner at least, Havoc 42 is destroying Spartans. Members can't abandon Spartans fast enough. Used to have 94 members, know its 64.

I am happy since Spartans tried to conquer me 2 days ago but I sniped their CS.

DeletedUser2385

In my corner at least, Havoc 42 is destroying Spartans. Members can't abandon Spartans fast enough. Used to have 94 members, know its 64.

I am happy since Spartans tried to conquer me 2 days ago but I sniped their CS.

What did I say about any alliance with the name Sparta in it? ha

Homey... I love how you play someone out for a family emergency and then stuck in a hospital as "ditching" their alliance. The Hive is and will always be my Grepolis family and I would never 'ditch' them willingly.

DeletedUser6798

Homey... I love how you play someone out for a family emergency and then stuck in a hospital as "ditching" their alliance. The Hive is and will always be my Grepolis family and I would never 'ditch' them willingly.

Key word is willingly.. hey could always be dragged out, but it will be kicking and screaming.

DeletedUser

since when was it a famil y emergency? whoops sry i guess i didnt know that
hope everythings ok

DeletedUser

*** ATTENTION **** There is a rumor of a caged animal on the loose. He is running through upsilon eating up several cities at a time. Oh what will we do??? Everyone hide your women and children. Run for cover before he takes you next. He is half man half animal and goes by the name of elbow or ankle or something like that. Be afraid people be very very afraid!!!!

disclaimer: he hasn't actually taken any active players;)

DeletedUser

TEG is getting pisssed. This pesky small alliance that they tired to bully and tried to use as a pawn against Havoc is taking their cities! So far we took 5 of their cities in the past week! (Cleaning out O41)

DeletedUser7853

I heard, through the grapevine, that the best players in The Trinity are the O55 (former OoF/IV) guys they just picked up. I have much respect for you O55 Trinity guys for your tenacity. You all bring honor to O55 for doing your best, not resorting to lies, and being straight forward players. IF I could go back to the beginning of Upsilon and have the opportunity to choose a different ocean to start in (knowing what I know now), I would have picked O55!

Vampi,

To set the record straight: There was never any intention of attempting to deprive you of sleep. I guess it just worked out that way.

Regards,

Mike thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

How many pacts does TEG sign? We have the whole Imperials attacking us. One of the guys has 44 attacks heading for him. lol

DeletedUser7985

We had a pact with Imperial long before you were in this world, Pavel. Now some of Imperial has joined with us and some have joined with Trinity. Don't cry too much otherwise you will sound like TT.

DeletedUser

We had a pact with Imperial long before you were in this world, Pavel. Now some of Imperial has joined with us and some have joined with Trinity. Don't cry too much otherwise you will sound like TT.

Its funny how you are trying so hard to paint the picture of me being a crier and in the process of as much you have in turn become the crier.

Not to mention in light of recent TEG actions you would publicly admit to having a pact with the same group you ran a coup on with trinity last month. As much as I'd like to agree that madman kings tutelage left much to be desired, TEG's undoubted history of treachery is slowly starting to surface. Irony Much?

DeletedUser7985

As much as I'd like to agree that madman kings tutelage left much to be desired, TEG's undoubted history of treachery is slowly starting to surface. Irony Much?

"Irony Much" "Irony Much" "Irony Much" get a new line. Why don't you try and recruit some of the Imperials that came over to the Elder Gods and or ask them what they think about what happened between the Elder Gods and Imperials. You continue to try and twist things around to make the Elder Gods into the bad guys but we are not the bad guys here. The Elder Gods are not an aggressive alliance.

Actually you are right TT the Elder Gods are an evil bad horrible team of players who eat children when the full moon is out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Who cares who is aggressive and who is not? It's a war game. Get over it. I can't even sift through all the hate mail I get. boohoo, go get a different city, this one's mine now.

DeletedUser7985

We are not the ones crying firebrand it is the Havoc guys that cry about us taking in the alliance in Ocean 33. So yeah boohoo we took in an alliance in Ocean 33 and stopped all Havocs attacks dead in the water and take Havoc cities at will. boo hoo

DeletedUser

Surrrre that's why your guy Gx2NY lost four of his cities to us, good job stopping me and mine in our tracks...I did appreciate all the support your alliance sent to me though. Very bipartisan of you. I actually just sent some of it back by accident yesterday, not that I wasn't grateful for it though. I try to stay out of this constant mud flinging and focus on the fun of the game but maybe try thinking before speaking out of your ass

DeletedUser7985

Yes you guys with the Help of the Hive did manage to take some cities from GX. The key part of this is you guys needed the help of the Hive. Also he works at a hospital and had been up for 48 hours when the attacks began and didn't update us with what was going on. But you are right a win is a win. Also, I never said that Havoc never took any of our cities though it happens about as often as a blue moon, we do take Havoc cities often though. The thing about support being in the city you took is just stupid, if you are saying that Havoc has not supported cities that we have taken you are mistaken. So I am not sure how I was speaking out of my behind.

DeletedUser

The Hive took one city from him. I am not trying to diminish what they did and have done against you guys or fighting in general, but I am pretty sure it would have gone about the same with or without them taking that city. And just looking at the stats it sure does seem like those blue moons are pretty common. And about the support I wasn't laughing so much that it got sent more so that it stayed for weeks, but I am perfectly willing to accept that some of ours have done the same I mean stupidity is stupidity.

Last edited by a moderator: