War Gossip

DeletedUser

I wonder what would happen if Dulce recruit some member/s in O54 ?

This is exactly what Dulce did prior that went against our agreement...

Ah yeah, King Travi. The guy who is like an ocean away from us and half ocean away from your core.
I smell a threat ... not

DeletedUser

Finally some drama. Oh and btw go ahead and add me to that ignore list.

#popcorn

DeletedUser2385

Ah yeah, King Travi. The guy who is like an ocean away from us and half ocean away from your core.
I smell a threat ... not

I'm not certain how proximity to a current or future city has anything to do with violating an agreement. The local area to him may not be ours now, but it will be soon and Dot Dulce clearly took him for a purpose. Soon bee's will be buzzing all around that area. We approached Dot Dulce with our request when we added members with the exception of the two we just recently took. Simply put, Dulce did not. Dot Dulce took Hexie as well prior to us taking the two members out of 55... Seems to me that Dot Dulce took two without permission and we just reciprocated the gesture.

Why dont you admit that honour is no more and gaining members with high rank is above any pact or agreement ?
#Buzz

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You have a point there and i might agree with you.
Just remember that the bees are not on the top of the food chain :) "buzzing" some unorganized alliances is not a criteria for threatening DoD.
btw i like your bee role. It makes you scary ( HUG )

DeletedUser

Alrighty Keltset. We thought it was only fair to have some people in your oceans. YOU LEAD O45!!!!!!!!I mean come on!!!!!!

DeletedUser2385

Alrighty Keltset. We thought it was only fair to have some people in your oceans. YOU LEAD O45!!!!!!!!I mean come on!!!!!!

Well, I didn't say I was complaining ;-) I was just refuting the fact that we were accused of breaching the agreement first which was not the case.

DarkOmen... For you *HIGH FIVE* :)

5maAs.jpg

DeletedUser

Keltset how is it that you try to get on a high horse every time... you recruited an entire alliance in ocean 45 RIGHT after we made the agreement to stay out of each others oceans? i mean you have 42 cities in ocean 45 and 12 more cities in ocean 55... who is the real offender here?

DeletedUser2385

Keltset how is it that you try to get on a high horse every time... you recruited an entire alliance in ocean 45 RIGHT after we made the agreement to stay out of each others oceans? i mean you have 42 cities in ocean 45 and 12 more cities in ocean 55... who is the real offender here?

We asked you guy's prior to taking those guys in and received an allowance for it... How is that breaching anything?

DeletedUser

Well, I didn't say I was complaining ;-) I was just refuting the fact that we were accused of breaching the agreement first which was not the case.

DarkOmen... For you *HIVE FIVE* :)

5maAs.jpg

FIXED!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Sorry to chime in because I usually just read these external forums and rarely post anything on here but OMG!!! You guys are killing me ...Way too much politics going on here...I mean really??? "you stay on your side of the fence and ill stay on mine"...LOL...This is Grepolis thisisgrepolis A War Game..if you don't want a certain alliance taking cities in your part of the ocean then try to stop them but don't sit here in the external forums bickering about it and make snyde remarks all day at each other "Actions Speak Louder Than Words" You got the two top alliances in this world right next to each other and both alliances are striving to be number 1 and conquer this world so instead of setting here telling each other what you can and cannot do, how about playing this game like its intended to be played and let our game play do the talking for us....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just to make this relevant to the topic lol War is happening somewhere in Upsilon...What I really wanted to talk about is how terrifying are those bees in Keltset's image in the earlier post....lol I would cry if I went into my backyard and ran into a colony of that. Seriously though those things are terrifying!!! :(

DeletedUser2630

Just to make this relevant to the topic lol War is happening somewhere in Upsilon...What I really wanted to talk about is how terrifying are those bees in Keltset's image in the earlier post....lol I would cry if I went into my backyard and ran into a colony of that. Seriously though those things are terrifying!!! :(

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Aren't they those Japanese hornets with venom that can melt flesh?

Either way though, I'm coming for you Black Lace/Listed/Liquorice/Wallpaper, whatever the hell you're calling yourselves today. :)

DeletedUser

I think Havoc alliances are planning to take over the server from the outside
havoc.jpg

DeletedUser

Am I missing something or aren't we all trying to take over the world? You guys just had a week head start that's all. Oh and we do not deny being an MRA.

DeletedUser2385

Am I missing something or aren't we all trying to take over the world? You guys just had a week head start that's all. Oh and we do not deny being an MRA.

It's not that- It's just that rather many alliances like this never (as in most the time) simply don't work out as the creators of them intend. Normally it breaks down into civil war and internal fighting then collapse... Nothing against you guys personally- I kinda like ya :)

DeletedUser

It's not that- It's just that rather many alliances like this never (as in most the time) simply don't work out as the creators of them intend. Normally it breaks down into civil war and internal fighting then collapse... Nothing against you guys personally- I kinda like ya :)

oh no doubt as much can be said for most online communities in general tbh..... but there is nothing to see here. Move along. These are not the drones you are looking for.