War Gossip

DeletedUser

Post any wars, battles, pact betrayals, bragging between alliances.

DeletedUser5088

They have so many pacts because they think that pacts give them safety. In their minds no one wants to attack an alliance with all those pacts and their pacts with not pact them

DeletedUser2385

Well... let's just say we have 89 members to go ;)

Oops..
56O8X.png

DeletedUser

9-0

Today was pretty fun! It seems this is the beginning of the end for BL. We just rimmed the leader of BL2 (the academy alliance leader sirsmokesalot86) and a bunch of other people in both alliances.

lB6krs2.png

uapu.png

Any bets how much longer BL can last?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

and i don t know how to post it, but 1 and 2 taken by AT... They asked us for a pact a long time ago, and finally told us weweretoo small... who is too small now?!

DeletedUser

sir smokes a lot was their founder. He moved over to BL 2 in order to set it up...

over the course of our op, we had 23k abps... BL and BL2 had a combined 14k dbps and their allies, Immortal had 3k dbps...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2385

Congrats guy's!
57Dkc.png

57Ds0.png

And another top SPQR member down...
57DvT.png

DeletedUser

What will Dulce do?
The Hive had a NAP and an OBA with us, but they then allowed our top fighter, and a valued council member, Caine513 join them. (Side note, they mistakenly allowed schmitzebra, a self-centered, out for himself, noob in also).

Dulce is weighing their options, but The Hive looks like they are trying to force a war. This is not necessarily what DeD wants, but if you want us, come and get us, Kelt!! ;) ;)

DeletedUser2385

What will Dulce do?
The Hive had a NAP and an OBA with us, but they then allowed our top fighter, and a valued council member, Caine513 join them. (Side note, they mistakenly allowed schmitzebra, a self-centered, out for himself, noob in also).

Dulce is weighing their options, but The Hive looks like they are trying to force a war. This is not necessarily what DeD wants, but if you want us, come and get us, Kelt!! ;) ;)

Whom broke our agreement first? Oh that's right... Dulce.... On several occasions.... And The Hive made allowances on each of those occasions and overlooked them. Dulce loose's members and The Hive brings in solid players to the collective that they were unable to hold onto and they claim it pushing for a war?

It looks to me like Dulce is the one out looking for a fight. The ball is in their court as to if they chose to continue to push for war.

#Buzz

Kelt

DeletedUser

If you didn't have a Beedrill as your CoA, I'd totally have something useful to say. But alas, you do and I don't.

Quite frankly, I'm watching this situation with some interest. It's really helping me to learn which players I should learn from and which I should ignore.

DeletedUser

You should probably ignore me. I am pretty awful.

So The Elder Gods and The Raging Krakens are really not happy with me.

Thanks for the BP though guys! I love sinking colony ships!

DeletedUser

Whom broke our agreement first? Oh that's right... Dulce.... On several occasions.... And The Hive made allowances on each of those occasions and overlooked them. Dulce loose's members and The Hive brings in solid players to the collective that they were unable to hold onto and they claim it pushing for a war?

It looks to me like Dulce is the one out looking for a fight. The ball is in their court as to if they chose to continue to push for war.

#Buzz

Kelt

Why dont you admit that honour is no more and gaining members with high rank is above any pact or agreement ? I wonder what would happen if Dulce recruit some member/s in O54 ?
When you say "Whom broke our agreement first? Oh that's right... Dulce.... On several occasions...." maybe you should mention some facts aswell (wondering)
Sorry for me thinking out loud
Cheers

DeletedUser2385

Why dont you admit that honour is no more and gaining members with high rank is above any pact or agreement ? I wonder what would happen if Dulce recruit some member/s in O54 ?
When you say "Whom broke our agreement first? Oh that's right... Dulce.... On several occasions...." maybe you should mention some facts aswell (wondering)
Sorry for me thinking out loud
Cheers

I wonder what would happen if Dulce recruit some member/s in O54 ?

This is exactly what Dulce did prior that went against our agreement...