War Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

You do realize he doesn't do that? And I want to see bob try and take 3 cities by himself, oh what HE CAN'T

DeletedUser

Says you. All you do is stay in the core afraid to some out because you will easily be taken down.
Also your has gotten people kicked off more then they have actually taken down.

DeletedUser

I don't stay in the core, you clearly need to start doing some more research before you say anything stupid

DeletedUser

Most of your cities are in the core. Oh and master chief sucks...........

DeletedUser

First of all you can't be talking South Park is the worst show and I just realized how little cities you have :-D

DeletedUser298

DML, you've been here for 4+ months, you only have enough slots for 3 cities (which you have) and you're talking all this trash. A tip* I wouldn't talk all this trash if you are even worse. All 3 of your cities are in the middle of your core, and 2 of which are on the same island. You don't seem very active, so you can't be of much help from the core. If you're hiding in the core I would expect you to have a lot more bp because you should be helping everybody out with their siege's.

DeletedUser

You know you're a noob when you only have 3 cities in 4 months

DeletedUser

You realize I have only been playing for 4 weeks. I started about 4 months of took over 1 city then I got into some rl stuff and left. I decided one day to play again so here I am. Oh and you think I should take you guys down with 3 cities? Man you guys are noobs. You want to take over someone with only 3 cities oh wait that is the only people you can take over. Oh and we have been taking your guys cities just as much as you have been taking ours. #MASTER CHIEF SUCKS

DeletedUser

You truly are moronic you know? We can take out much bigger people than you easily, especially in your weak alliance. And who the bloody heck uses a hashtag on externals?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Bloody heck? So your from england thats cool I moved from there.

DeletedUser5088

Who the bloody hell fights with King David II on the externals and doesn't realize how wrong he is :mad:

DeletedUser

I am not from England i am SA
And I know you have my back Charl ;-)

DeletedUser

I am very close to shutting this down. Personal insults are not allowed, off topic posts are not allowed, cursing is not allowed. Get it where it needs to be before I start handing out infractions.

DeletedUser

This war may take a long time. At least we are fighting against a strong alliance.

DeletedUser

In the end it is just a game and let the best alliance win.

DeletedUser

too bad crmawhatshisface doesn't come here anymore and pretends he has cities in our core :-D