War Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

I thought I'd make a thread for discussions about the wars of Theta. I think we'll see some lovely trash talking between KDII and crmarczak here! :p

DeletedUser

Unfortunately crmarczak isn't as active on the forums as I am :(

DeletedUser

That's a good thing, you can make 10 jibes in the time he can make 1! :)

DeletedUser

I spend my time actually attacking people. Its why I have twice as many ABP as you two combined

DeletedUser

You BARELY have more bp than me you gotta stop your lying mate

DeletedUser

I spend my time actually attacking people. Its why I have twice as many ABP as you two combined

wow sorry i'm late to this discussion, it was taking me forever to find crmarczak's abp! Had to scroll a couple of pages from the top (where I am) to where you are crmarczak. who are you even attacking anyways all the way out their in 064, beginners? You pathetic rim player, I give a little respect to a couple of "the worst" guys, but you are defiantly not one of them. With that being said, I only give the couple of them that there is a little respect because they dont get all "teenage-girl drama" on me after I take their cities and beg for TR's mercy. *cough philblunt cough*. The only reason we still keep you guy's around theta is because it's so much fun watching you guy's panic every day when we have a cs in your harbor's.
As for "war discussion", their is not much to say besides the fact that TR/TS are fighting the whole server and completely dominating all of you at that. That is not just a biased opinion, but a factual one.

DeletedUser257

crmarczak has about the same amount as KDII and Gen. Sen (combined). Obviously crmarczak can't do math.

DeletedUser

I would have more but right now I'm still working on getting more cities on the front lines. :p

DeletedUser

Guys hold up, time out, I think crmarczak is just confused. One attacker of the day medal will do that to you.
Now I don't know much about attacking and defending on account of that I'm a noob, but if we're going to start combining numbers to compare to others, crmarczak can take all his BP (ADP and DBP), combine them and triple them and it still won't match either my ADP or DBP.
That being said, there's always a bigger fish out there. Yager could get on here and humiliate me too with numbers.
crmarczak thanks for the entertainment. Maybe one day when I get rimmed we can meet, until then have fun in BFE.

DeletedUser257

Shoutout to JL: Stop colonizing in our core and wasting your time and losing troops behind small walls.

DeletedUser

Justice Legion, an alliance that don't know how to conquer cities so they colonize
just so happens they have a terrible sense of direction
just like -TW- and TRT

DeletedUser

Lol, such a bad alliance I had never heard of them before... :p

Some stuff -

1) wrily's dad founds a city on a TRT infested island.
2) TRT goes crazy and launches 40 plus attacks on the 1k point city.
3) They clear the city! :eek:
4) They land a CS in the city!!!!!!!!!!!
5) One of their members attacks the city and kills the CS!!!!!!!!!
6) ...wait, what...
7) wrily's dad names the city "Keystone Cops"
8) For those who don't know what that means, here it is copied and pasted from Wikipedia:
The term has since come to be used to criticize any group for its mistakes, particularly if the mistakes happened after a great deal of energy and activity, or if there was a lack of coordination among the members of the group.

thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

What was his dad doing on his account. Oh well, my gf once got on my account and almost attacked striker0325 :p

DeletedUser

No, his dad has his own account. Notice the "Friends of WRILY" alliance. :p