War against tech support

DeletedUser

Pandora - Yes, It does sound like an inactivity problem. To some extent, it is. For a while, I wasn't the most active, but that doesn't change the internal problems.

Again, the alliance is good, but some of the leaders let it down.

DeletedUser5088

could we see reports of "one third of the enemy's army"

Stogus

DeletedUser

I WAS. Ephasize on the "was". N ow its a joke and any alliance who wants to declare war against them can get free cities from there. TS is DONE.

DeletedUser8262

Let this be a warning to anyone who lets Stogus into their alliance.

I see this happen soo many times and it's all the same

Stogus

World X
preworld thread:
I am going to play this world for real this time
*World Starts*
*Stogus joins AllianceY*
Random Thread:
AllianceY is the best!!!
Another Random Thread:
AllianceY is going to win WWs
Another Random Thread:
All the other alliances are nooby compared to AllianceY
*Stogus leaves allianceY and joins AllianceZ*
Random Thread:
AllianceY sucks
Another Random Thread:
AllianceY is nooby
Another Random Thread:
AllianceZ ftw!!!
*Stogus leaves allianceZ*
*Stogus ghosts*
Random Thread:
I was never playing this world for real anyway

Repeat Process to next world

CHARL, the things you say are just

RIGHT ON TARGET, ITS LIKE YOUR READING MY MIND

But you messed up, usually he says hes not going to join this world at all then joins and brags

Like i previously stated, he is just going to do the exact same thing for the rest of his life,i even said that hes going to leave and talk trash about his previous alliance and look now, remember when he was saying all that stuff about TS being the best alliance and hes staying with them no matter what

DeletedUser9287

for one thing TS is not being pushed over of the 8 CS that have landed on are cities on my island we have killed 6 we lost 1 of an inactive member and we were unable to break the siege on perse city all though we killed the first 2 attempts and we just saved my city today so no are cities are not for the taking

DeletedUser

Just to clarify to the forum community...

Tech Support is not defeated, we are not "done" as some might think. In fact we have barely begun.

We have spent the first month trimming the fat and letting go those whom were not as "dedicated". Now we have a strong core of players whom are battle tested, dedicated, and aggressive.

Stogus would not have been rimmed had he actually made a support post in time for us to help. We cannot support those who cannot be active enough to tell us a CS is on the way to their city. Honestly, He has always been dead weight, and I disagreed with his joining to begin with.

Now he will get on and post some witty to him alone response.. but really Stogus, nobody cares what you have to say.

I for one do not see a loss, but a gain for tech support.

To all players of euphesus, I wish you a enjoyable game. I hope to meet some wicked competition, and great allies along our journey to servers end.

Happy Hunting

HazzardWarning

DeletedUser9287

I HOPE i can be right there beside u hazz all the way to the crown

DeletedUser

Just to clarify to the forum community...

Tech Support is not defeated, we are not "done" as some might think. In fact we have barely begun.

We have spent the first month trimming the fat and letting go those whom were not as "dedicated". Now we have a strong core of players whom are battle tested, dedicated, and aggressive.

Stogus would not have been rimmed had he actually made a support post in time for us to help. We cannot support those who cannot be active enough to tell us a CS is on the way to their city. Honestly, He has always been dead weight, and I disagreed with his joining to begin with.

Now he will get on and post some witty to him alone response.. but really Stogus, nobody cares what you have to say.

I for one do not see a loss, but a gain for tech support.

To all players of euphesus, I wish you a enjoyable game. I hope to meet some wicked competition, and great allies along our journey to servers end.

Happy Hunting

HazzardWarning

Woah i was way more active than you. I was on 22/24 hours suporting other cities. Has previous experience taught you nothing? Points dont matter.

And to tell you the truth. I ALWAYS post when a CS is incoming and you guys never spied on me when you knew your naval units were destroyed. And I must thank Ubar1 for saving me the first time. Hazz did nothing, just ordering others to help others. He was in TS for his personal gain. Dellany did the most of the work and Hazz doesnt do ANYTHING except for like 10 "clearing strikes"

@goldlemur-your brother and you are both noobs...just admit it.

I havent jooined Heraklion which defied your hypotheses

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

what i would have given to see this go down from the inside roflroflrofl

DeletedUser8262

Woah i was way more active than you. I was on 22/24 hours suporting other cities. Has previous experience taught you nothing? Points dont matter.

And to tell you the truth. I ALWAYS post when a CS is incoming and you guys never spied on me when you knew your naval units were destroyed. And I must thank Ubar1 for saving me the first time. Hazz did nothing, just ordering others to help others. He was in TS for his personal gain. Dellany did the most of the work and Hazz doesnt do ANYTHING except for like 10 "clearing strikes"

@goldlemur-your brother and you are both noobs...just admit it.

I havent jooined Heraklion which defied your hypotheses

You say im a noob yet my stats are better than yours and ive actually stayed in alliance longer than you have

DeletedUser

Alliances don't really count....you can play solo in any world.....and the time in an alliance depends on the quality of the alliance.unfortunately they hold. Sieges every three days and 2/3seiges they make are ineffective....so yeah. Fail. That's why I left. And what's your best stats 10,000? Mys more than 30000

DeletedUser

30k lol?

Mine is 175k, still not good.
I still maintain that TS is going into a nosedive, and TG may actually live, as long as leadership switches around a little.

DeletedUser8262

Alliances don't really count....you can play solo in any world.....and the time in an alliance depends on the quality of the alliance.unfortunately they hold. Sieges every three days and 2/3seiges they make are ineffective....so yeah. Fail. That's why I left. And what's your best stats 10,000? Mys more than 30000

HAHAHAAA !

You make me laugh, my highest points are over 500k

My account is still in Athens where I gave it to my friend

Belius6 I believe it is, he changed the password of it when i gave it to him so i cant even log back into it and at least play a hero world since it has all the requirements to play

DeletedUser

So i'm guessing this is EN athens?

It's not worth playing an old hero world, which you are referring to, and most stats are gone. The world is closed :p

Try to be back on topic now please :)

DeletedUser8262

So i'm guessing this is EN athens?

It's not worth playing an old hero world, which you are referring to, and most stats are gone. The world is closed :p

Try to be back on topic now please :)
What are you, a moderator, Im just showing Stogus my home town before it was closed down, dont hate on me Stogus, my stats are by far better than yours

DeletedUser

What are you, a moderator, Im just showing Stogus my home town before it was closed down, dont hate on me Stogus, my stats are by far better than yours

No, I'm not a moderator. I never claimed to be one. I just want this thread to stay on its' topic, and not devolve into a stogus war that will get locked.

Now. Back on topic.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8262

Putting the sentence in bold it doesn't make any difference, lets see, what was the topic again, oh yeah, basically about Stogus not liking Tech Support and wanting everybody to come after them so its basically a flame thread about Stogus when i was talking to Stogus about his ratings.

So i think it's you who's not on-topic

DeletedUser

No, the thread had evolved past that. It was a thread about what is wrong with TS. However I can see that is not what you want it to be.