War against tech support

DeletedUser1685

Seriously...For someone who posts this much...do you have a clue at all??

DeletedUser

Stogus you are against TS now LOL what's up with that

Seriously...For someone who posts this much...do you have a clue at all??

Look at my point of view...she is the worst leader in the world...6 spies in 6 alliances...wow she needs spies do her job...and she told me to be a spy, which i DECLINED. LAME LAME LAME...tell me, shes calling everyone " traitors" if they dont agree with her

DeletedUser5088

Let this be a warning to anyone who lets Stogus into their alliance.

I see this happen soo many times and it's all the same

Stogus

World X
preworld thread:
I am going to play this world for real this time
*World Starts*
*Stogus joins AllianceY*
Random Thread:
AllianceY is the best!!!
Another Random Thread:
AllianceY is going to win WWs
Another Random Thread:
All the other alliances are nooby compared to AllianceY
*Stogus leaves allianceY and joins AllianceZ*
Random Thread:
AllianceY sucks
Another Random Thread:
AllianceY is nooby
Another Random Thread:
AllianceZ ftw!!!
*Stogus leaves allianceZ*
*Stogus ghosts*
Random Thread:
I was never playing this world for real anyway

Repeat Process to next world

DeletedUser

Charl, listen to my POV. In the beginning, Dellany was very good, listening to everyone,all that utopian Leader.
then she kicked out all teh people who didnt use "the template"..that got me mad and made excuses why i left...poor leadership made me ot wanting to be part of TS aymore

DeletedUser5088

You are saying you left because you didn't like the fact that she made people use a format when asking for help

*facepalm*

DeletedUser

that was oly one of the reasons. Shes really strict and i just dont like it.

DeletedUser5088

LOL Stogus I don't know a good alliance I have been in that doesn't use formats

DeletedUser

But at least there not as strict as HER...oh and i can tell you all her plans...

DeletedUser8562

Charl, listen to my POV. In the beginning, Dellany was very good, listening to everyone,all that utopian Leader.
then she kicked out all teh people who didnt use "the template"..that got me mad and made excuses why i left...poor leadership made me ot wanting to be part of TS aymore

what stogus is trying to say is:
"Tech Support is a good alliance. I just don't fit in with that sort of gig. I have to leave and be by myself. Where I belong."

DeletedUser

No, what I'm trying to say that TS will fall real soon and now, ALL ALLIANCES should rise up and destroy TS at all costs. Show Dellany that she isn't the best. Make your actions burn!

DeletedUser9287

stogy i know ur mad with dell and i understand were most people come off with her but i think she is a great leader and no TS is not gonna fall down and die in the past 3 days we have defended 4 CS attacks on my island alone and we only lost 1 due to the fact the player was inactive and we got tired of defending him. soon i think the other alliances are gonna relize that there numbers are not gonna do us in we are gonna come out of this bruised and battered but ok in the end with a strong leadrship and a dedicated core of players

DeletedUser

stogy i know ur mad with dell and i understand were most people come off with her but i think she is a great leader and no TS is not gonna fall down and die in the past 3 days we have defended 4 CS attacks on my island alone and we only lost 1 due to the fact the player was inactive and we got tired of defending him. soon i think the other alliances are gonna relize that there numbers are not gonna do us in we are gonna come out of this bruised and battered but ok in the end with a strong leadrship and a dedicated core of players

Tell me about my city. I had 100 archers and 100 swordsmen supported from 2 of you guys. They have died. I ESPECIALLY CLEARED MY CAVE in order to let you know there was A COLONY SHIP docked in my harbor. Instead, you guys did not come to my rescue. Why? Because you all knew in your hearts that you guys won't be able to snipe the CS . True Ubar1 knew about the colony ship that landed the first time. Yes you guys were able to snipe the CS within a few hours. I suspect at LEAST ONE of you guys have spied on me because one you guys had seen a more massie army than the previous one, you cowered and retreated.

Tell me Slayer94, How many cities have you gained since Ive left? Looks like at most 4? maybe? Yeah, guess who has been sending those 100 bireme suppoorts to secure those cities? Me. EVer since Ive left, you guys have slowed down. Look at all the other alliance's BP and player averages? They're catching up to you and you guys realize it do you?

I dont show all my support reports in the forums but i did most of the works without you noticing.

And slayer, whats with all the spies in other alliances? hmmm? what, you can't defeat seige cities without spies doing the work for you?

And this is what Dellany had said during a PM

Dellany said:
Toxic is about to be surrounded and pounded

Pure Bluff....I can show you some stats to see whos ACTUALLY getting pounded and surrounded. You are. Just admit it.

http://us.grepostats.com/world/us30/alliance/2219/colonizations

Is that enough proof? Or do I need more proof to keep you happy?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8562

Tell me about my city. I had 100 archers and 100 swordsmen supported from 2 of you guys. They have died. I ESPECIALLY CLEARED MY CAVE in order to let you know there was A COLONY SHIP docked in my harbor. Instead, you guys did not come to my rescue. Why? Because you all knew in your hearts that you guys won't be able to snipe the CS . True Ubar1 knew about the colony ship that landed the first time. Yes you guys were able to snipe the CS within a few hours. I suspect at LEAST ONE of you guys have spied on me because one you guys had seen a more massie army than the previous one, you cowered and retreated.

Tell me Slayer94, How many cities have you gained since Ive left? Looks like at most 4? maybe? Yeah, guess who has been sending those 100 bireme suppoorts to secure those cities? Me. EVer since Ive left, you guys have slowed down. Look at all the other alliance's BP and player averages? They're catching up to you and you guys realize it do you?

I dont show all my support reports in the forums but i did most of the works without you noticing.

And slayer, whats with all the spies in other alliances? hmmm? what, you can't defeat seige cities without spies doing the work for you?

And this is what Dellany had said during a PM

Pure Bluff....I can show you some stats to see whos ACTUALLY getting pounded and surrounded. You are. Just admit it.

http://us.grepostats.com/world/us30/alliance/2219/colonizations

Is that enough proof? Or do I need more proof to keep you happy?

yeah stogus
you CARRIED Techs upport to the top
it was ALL you! youre the man!

DeletedUser

I do think TS has potential. Serious Potential. But I agree with Stogus to an extent. Before I left, Dell sent a message saying this:

Dellany said:
Participating does not mean going off to your "social life", etc.,
I agreed with mostly everything in that mail. It goes on to say that players who only play on mobile shouldn't be there. But she also says that people who cannot be there all the time and do everything all the time should go into VM.

Again. The players there are amazing - but Dell is letting the alliance down as a leader. When I was a council member, I asked a simple question and suggested something and she said she'd leave and make another alliance.

Dell is a good leader - but she shouldn't have 100% control over the alliance. I wish TS all the best and I think many of the players there are amazing - but she needs a better way of running things. Literally, you ask a question at one point in the council or stick up for your friends and you'll eventually be forced out of your position.

DeletedUser

Agreed with Renvall. But in the beginning, we were the ideal group. But as time went on, many of us felt that she only cared about people in O55 but not other oceans. 100,000 of the 500,000 points that TS had came from other oceans and we all felt neglected. I stayed for a bit because you know, I still thought we might have a bit of potential. But then,...things got worse. We were conquered left and right and the leaders couldnt do ANYTHING about it. Even some of there core cities were conquered. Indication the alliance was falling.

DeletedUser

Tell me about my city. I had 100 archers and 100 swordsmen supported from 2 of you guys. They have died. I ESPECIALLY CLEARED MY CAVE in order to let you know there was A COLONY SHIP docked in my harbor. Instead, you guys did not come to my rescue. Why? Because you all knew in your hearts that you guys won't be able to snipe the CS .

This sounds more like an inactivity problem on your part and an inability to snipe the CS yourself. What was your city, 3000 points? 3000 points for a player in the core isn't much. If I was calling the shots I wouldn't waste 100-150 light ships on a half inactive player when they could be used better elsewhere. You just sound butthurt that you can't go along for the ride with TS now that you got rimmed.

DeletedUser

I had at least a third of the enemy's army cleared and I am not ButtHurt. To tell you the truth, Im about an HOUR away form most of the members. The thing is, they did NOT BOTHER with sniping the CS. I had request CS sniping. But Barely ANYONE responded.