WAR: 1-7-9-15 vs. 3-4-6-8-11

DeletedUser

As we all know we have the one and only major war happening... this section is just for this war discussion. Please keep it on topic...

Side 1:
1. Illuminati-By far best alliance in the game... has only lost 3 cities to enemy alliance's and has conquered over 200+ cities of enemies.
7. The Noble Experiment- Friend of Illuminati... has just joined within the past week in the war as you can see by stats... they come from EN... I think they look really good, but I am not sure if they will be staying here for a long time as they have thousands of cities to manage on EN as they have 64,000,000 points.
9. Impetus- Illuminati's academy with the same loss record
15. The Wise Guys- Again the academy of The Noble Expierimnt. STRICT recruitment and good members from EN.

Side 2:
Will Update thoughts soon...

also please do not just post what I did... just base off of this and this is about the war

DeletedUser

Fair enough... its a interesting war... however, it is clear who will win

DeletedUser

Illuminati will come out on top. I have experienced nd seen what they can do. TNE and Illuminati have this war won.

DeletedUser

TNE and Illuminati have this war won.
Sure, I'm agree.
But a grepolis world is a very long match, along more than 1 year.
We are just starting in DELTA.

Only like a 30% of the Illuminati players have some ABP while they are playing after months... This is not my idea about a great alliance.

They will have a "cultural crisis" and will have to organize a lot of festivals to keep growing... bored

Take a look, a couple cities lost today:
3WNcv.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

TNE and Illuminati have this war won.

This server is still in the early stages.

Personally I think in the next few months some of the more low profile alliances will start popping their heads up and who knows, the game might change considerably.

DeletedUser

Illuminati will come out on top. I have experienced nd seen what they can do. TNE and Illuminati have this war won.

So things have changed, and now we have INVICTUS on top. ;-)

DeletedUser

So things have changed, and now we have INVICTUS on top. ;-)
Naaaaah just because you split in 2 different alliances.
I can't see INVICTUS taking any Illuminati / IMPETUS city the last days...

Good luck with your new alliance!

DeletedUser

u see your Illuminati get F by us we do job bro

it is time to F other one

DeletedUser

As we all know we have the one and only major war happening... this section is just for this war discussion. Please keep it on topic...

Side 1:
1. Illuminati-By far best alliance in the game... has only lost 3 cities to enemy alliance's and has conquered over 200+ cities of enemies.
7. The Noble Experiment- Friend of Illuminati... has just joined within the past week in the war as you can see by stats... they come from EN... I think they look really good, but I am not sure if they will be staying here for a long time as they have thousands of cities to manage on EN as they have 64,000,000 points.
9. Impetus- Illuminati's academy with the same loss record
15. The Wise Guys- Again the academy of The Noble Expierimnt. STRICT recruitment and good members from EN.

Side 2:
Will Update thoughts soon...

also please do not just post what I did... just base off of this and this is about the war

I think side one better. No or Yes?