Votes: 4 12.5%
  • E

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Here are the nominees for Best in Show, please vote here and in the Most Creative thread.

A.

post1BIS.jpg

B.

post2BIS.png

C.

Post3BIS.png

D.

Post4BIS.jpg

E.

Post5BIS.jpg

DeletedUser

No trying to get votes for yourself, no letting people know which one is yours. Lets make it a good, clean, fair competition! May the best graphic artist win!

DeletedUser

The image would have to relate to the game Grepolis. Image A. is both related and a kicking. image. Image C. Is a Kicking image but is not related to Grepolis.

DeletedUser

why would the image have to relate to the game (think) unless it was said in the comp :p

DeletedUser

Yeah, most sigs don't relate to ancient Greece. (Mostly because the extremely limited amount of renders available are horrendous :p)

DeletedUser

The rules did not call for it to be relevant to Ancient Greece. The winner will be chosen by those who pick the signature they like the best. Some will think that being relevant to Greek culture is better than not. It's all personal preference. Choose who you thinks look the best.

DeletedUser

Ok, we will chose, but i dont understand! It will be YOUR sig, why dont U chose it?:p

DeletedUser

Ok, we will chose, but i dont understand! It will be YOUR sig, why dont U chose it?:p

This is more for the community for me. I want to leave it to you to decide which is best, I will keep it for 3 months, then I will choose my own or keep the one chosen.

DeletedUser

Voting has now closed. I will be finishing off this contest and issuing gold to the winner within the next 48 hours! Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.