ViRuS

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
Hello All,

Im SgtSeeker,

Im creating an alliance in the new world Theta when the gates open to this new world. It will be called ViRuS. We will be based in the core ocean of 55, Settling Southeast. I have contacted a select few players to join along to have a tight nit group of grepo vets and even newer players willing to learn. Feel free to contact me if you have an interest in joining. This will be my main focused world if all goes well but i will still be active and continue my leader roll in Eclipse on US8, but on this world, im starting my own. Our goal will be to win this world, and spread quick and deadly, like a Virus,

Members of ViRus to Date:
~SgtSeeker
~Dragon88
~Shootinman270
~Addikted1
~IndyPup
~Xyber Fusion 69
~Master Allen
~LEGIONDOOM
~AgustusX

222222222222222222222222222222-1.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser2569

Thought you would join Purple Hornet o_O
Anyway, good luck :)

DeletedUser2039

Good luck! I like the alliance name and concept. Plans to stay small or eventually recruit to fill?

*If you are willing to share;)*

DeletedUser2039

Alright...again, not attempting to pry, but recruiting requirements in mind yet? Just curious because I like your alliance the best so far!

DeletedUser2569

How can you tell its the best so far? :p
It's a bit early to say things like that ;)

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
Alright...again, not attempting to pry, but recruiting requirements in mind yet? Just curious because I like your alliance the best so far!

Experienced in other worlds, not afraid to support fellow alliance mates, forum active, no dead weight really, there will be more requirments in the game

DeletedUser2610

Count me in tired of Zeta and fighting the Evil Empire. I am experienced and would be a great addition. newer account seeing that i lost my other one but i have played for 3 years.