Village Msg: Max Daily Resources Reached - Questions have not been answered

DeletedUser

Yesterday at approximately 9pm I maxed out the daily resources for five of my level 3 villages.

What is considered a "DAY" in game time? Is it from 12:00am to 11:59pm server time? If this were the case, at 12:00am after my resources were maxed out, they should have been reset. This has not happened.

Or, do you have to wait 24 hours (a DAY) from the time the resources were maxed? Which would mean they would be reset at 9pm tonight.

Anyone in charge here have a clue?

By the way, I've performed all the trouble shooting items - emptied cache, swtiched computers, switched internet, switched browsers, logged in and out many times and it is still showing as maxed out. I believe I'm on my 12th day of game play and this is the first time this has happened.

I've searched the forums/FAQ and there have been other questions about this, but no definitive answers, so I'm asking again.

Only one of my level 3 villages is anywhere near being upgraded to level 4 (I'm 5000 resources away from the 19,000 or so).

Also, don't suggest that I upgrade my villages. the other four that are just starting on level 3 have only a few hundred resources and it would take many days if not weeks to gain enough resources through wood, stone and silver to get each one to 19000. Suggesting this does not answer my questions.

285South

DeletedUser

This has been reported by more than 1 player now. I have escalated it and will update when I know more.

DeletedUser2340

This has been reported by more than 1 player now. I have escalated it and will update when I know more.

I'm also interested in hearing more.

Are they supposed to reset at midnight?

DeletedUser

Dude, this was from a while ago.

I have found, well at least on EN, that it resets at 4am (UTC+1).

There's nothing more epic that maxing out farm on Speed World (speed 50). Think it's like 500 res per 5 mins and like 450k cap.

DeletedUser2340

Dude, this was from a while ago.

I have found, well at least on EN, that it resets at 4am (UTC+1).

There's nothing more epic that maxing out farm on Speed World (speed 50). Think it's like 500 res per 5 mins and like 450k cap.

I realized it was a while ago, but could not find the answer anywhere. 4 AM makes sense, I was waiting for some hours after midnight and then it reset. Thanks for the answer!