PnP Victory Two Cities Taken!

• Thread starter DeletedUser4951
  • Start date

DeletedUser4951

Once in the land of high walls, turtles, and of course, Picnics. There was a group of bunnies happily hopping along the fields looking for their next feast. They were the most feared horde of rabbits north and west of ocean 55 and secretly south and east too. ;)

Their power was so great and they were feared by so many that the one little mass message could send their enemies spiraling into the black abyss of dissent. In the ocean of 45 laid the greatest army of simmers Grepolis has ever seen. Nearly 300 players strong on their own. They envied the rabbits power, actually they envied just about anyone's power. Picture Raditz from DBZ, The Chicago Cubs, The Oakland Raiders, Mort Goldman from Family Guy. That's how weak these guys were. This envy drove them to do just about the most suicidal thing anyone could ever do...Mess with the Bunnies. And so one leader sent perhaps the silliest message anyone could ever send to any opponent, let alone the current top dog of a server as spite for stating facts. So here I proudly present...

Disclaimer: What you are about to view is perhaps the most painful attempt at propaganda ever attempted.

VICTORY 7 CSES SUNK
kIRxnLs.png

cool graphics bro. Man this story could really go somewhere wait what...?

5ufUzF5.png

...Why are you talking about Chiguanas to us? Maybe it was just a side fact. Well lets count em out.

UFFT1jQ.png

Alright that's two good start.

2r6jXel.png

Annnd you showed the same one twice apparently hoping to fool us. Cute. Seriously check the last image and this one. Same report. Still at 2.

tdwj3pu.png

Annnd more stuff related to Chiguanas. Word to the wise, if your content is half related to another alliance, you really shouldn't be bragging. Anyways, still 2 CSes killed by RA on this glorious of day(s)

8Dta5me.png

Final reports aren't even available.

Well there you have it PB can't win they are terrible. They are so doo-

ODy2zQN.png

ecez6kL.png

Oh...

ftcUXUQ.png

Oh my this is awkward...​

And so here we are! We are the best! We have taken TWO cities from RA! Raaaaaaah. ;)

To those interested in the actual war score its 37-8 PB. 37 is an inaccurate number too because had one of its branches disband and reform so I couldn't track those lost conquests. Either way we take about 4 cities for every one they take. They have 264 players between them AND several allies against us. Combined with their allies they have taken 10 cities. We've taken 134 towns off of their coalition.

In other words, don't open your mouth unless you can back it up. Also as a tip for next time, I suggest having a guy with an IQ above 40 send the propaganda MM to us.

DeletedUser11708

Say, what about that siege that we held against over 1000 Flyers? :p

DeletedUser11560

Smilo, this is one of the best PNPs ive seen so far. Make more make more!

DeletedUser10048

smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif
Hmm RAx9 are getting big for their boots, maybe i should take another 2 cities simultaniously from the same ACTIVE, WORLD WINNING player again and then defend it again against the most PATHETIC excuse for seige breaks ever know.

QQWAaNB.png

Player was online to watch the slaughtering also.
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

To top it off they send Def to the wrong cities, Ive been getting free LDU for 3 days now.... way to go RAx9

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4951

The best part is when you siege an RA city and know you're covered with support because they have theirs rolling in.

DeletedUser8023

You guys need to be careful who your messing with. Don't you know that RA, *RA*, *R.A*, *RA.*, *.R.A.*, **R...A**, **..R..A..*, and ****......R......A......**** are to be feared. I mean look at how many players they have. You can't beat that. You can only take so many cities. Solid strategy.

DeletedUser11708

You guys need to be careful who your messing with. Don't you know that RA, *RA*, *R.A*, *RA.*, *.R.A.*, **R...A**, **..R..A..*, and ****......R......A......**** are to be feared. I mean look at how many players they have. You can't beat that. You can only take so many cities. Solid strategy.

I wonder what will happen when WWs come around.... Are they going to just let their main alliance win? Or will these academies rise up?

DeletedUser10048

Your correct but as long as we take RAx9's then all is good
smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif

DeletedUser8023

I hope my sarcasm came a crossed. I was laying it on pretty thick.

DeletedUser6677

I just have one thing to say about RA siegebreak attempts

6b97efee4610b7b5f4ff058f3eab5ca6.png

I think I speak for both PB and Chigs when I say... Bring more! hahahahaha

DeletedUser10048

Dont worry RA we know your friends know what to send to break a siege:

XFiXI9p.png

Almost broke it !
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

DeletedUser

HAHAHAHAHA You don't understand!!! You will never break a siege with breakthrough! lol But we never know, try again, try again!!!
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

It's pathetic! You have 9 alliances and you can not beat us. No matter of the number of players you have, there is one thing you'll never have ..... A team like PB. Players that help you, day and night. Players who do everything to save you. I know of what I speak because I am under attack day and night. I'm really sorry for you (haha) but you will never have a team like that.

DeletedUser

jeez has this become the smilodon pat myself on the back world forum ... does anyone ever use these forums anymore or has he chased you all away with his useless flapping of his gums? smiley we have been playing together on alot of worlds buddy ... and i have read alot of your forum rants and tirades and sewage for lack of a better term .. but this has to be an all time low of self gratification... cut it out before they just decide to close the u.s. forums period ....lol-p.t.

DeletedUser

People we should be more kind to RA and company. Easy BP and nice big cities to take are not always this plentiful.

DeletedUser4951

We now have six of their towns in siege and will have even more in siege by the end of the day.