Very Special

• Thread starter DeletedUser2568
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I think I will have to use Orion now. He is horrible at getting back to me. Thanks alot.

That's funny, because he always gets back to me right away. Someone is getting put on the back burner.

DeletedUser

Maybe if you offer him some incentive, like first place on the point rankings...wait he has that. Maybe first place on the ABP...wait he has that. Maybe you, damyankee, and wild could step down in overall fighters, to give him first place in that one.

DeletedUser2568

Maybe if you offer him some incentive, like first place on the point rankings...wait he has that. Maybe first place on the ABP...wait he has that. Maybe you, damyankee, and wild could step down in overall fighters, to give him first place in that one.

Way to touch a sore subject... Orion toys with me on this one... I try to catch him and then he has to go and drop like 50k in ABPs to pull away again. So not nice on his part.

DeletedUser

Way to touch a sore subject... Orion toys with me on this one... I try to catch him and then he has to go and drop like 50k in ABPs to pull away again. So not nice on his part.

Turn all your cities to LS nukes. That will get you all caught up!

DeletedUser

Lol now I know you dont know what you are talking about. I even apologized pretty much admitting that I didnt know you had someone elses account and that I believed you were NOT in a safe zone, and you went on to continue to antagonize....you eMo kids are somethin' else.

54 is by no means safe. Look at the 54/64 border (or the world map if you prefer), 53 isnt the only place TEE is getting hit from.

And no, I will not "come party" with you. I have business in my own home ocean and I respect my current enemy too much :)

Am I an enemy or are we best buds?

DeletedUser

I had a dream to be #1 in ABP!

Trav almost has more DBP then I have ABP! Looks like I need to attack more.

DeletedUser2568

Feel Free to attack my cities Packers, I wouldn't mind more DBPs. Maybe it will help me catch DamYankee in points.

DeletedUser4964

Feel Free to attack my cities Packers, I wouldn't mind more DBPs. Maybe it will help me catch DamYankee in points.

ME, ME, ME!!!!! I need BP too, I promise to let you get more BP than Trav WILL -