Very Special

• Thread starter DeletedUser2568
  • Start date

DeletedUser2568

TEE has made me feel very special today. I would just like to say thank you to all of you in TEE who have particpated in the spell attacks on my cities. It has really made my day as it has provided me with some validation that I am getting under your skin... my life is almost complete. thisisgrepolis

I would also like to publicly express my gratitude to YellowFever690, I couldn't express it in game as you have blocked my messages. Thanks so much for remembering me and casting those spells on me. I wish you would start messaging me again in game... I so loved the one where you called me a sissy because echelon started fighting back against TEE.

Just wanted to quote YellowFever's profile here

"The guy who (can't post the word) off trav6612 so badly he cries all over forums about me. Yup! The 1 the only..."

I would really like to see if anyone here thinks that I was crying all over the forums about him pissin me off? Most I can remember me saying is thanking him for validating my ability to get under the skin of TEE. Maybe I was wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Stop going on VM. Now they're doing it to me!! Get back on and take the spells like a man. Don't be a "sissy"

DeletedUser

Trav may love the attention but I'm a very shy person and I prefer to be left alone. Can you guys stop the spell bombs every 2 hours. It's more annoying than effective. :(((((

DeletedUser

If that's the case, then you might try not flying a red flag. We are pretty accepting of repentant sinners. ;)

DeletedUser

You don't want someone as bad as me flying the blue flag.

DeletedUser

yea specially when u start gettin smacked around you have to go on vm like 80% of tee does when the goin get tough =(

DeletedUser2281

yea specially when u start gettin smacked around you have to go on vm like 80% of tee does when the goin get tough =(

I'm sure you know all about that all the way in Ocean 52, right? Must be easy to talk big game from way out there ;)

DeletedUser

I'm sure you know all about that all the way in Ocean 52, right? Must be easy to talk big game from way out there ;)

Brutal! I felt the sting of that comment here in WV!

DeletedUser

haha is that where u think i am? TEE isnt the only ones who can "gift" accounts through grep. much to learn you still have

DeletedUser2281

haha is that where u think i am? TEE isnt the only ones who can "gift" accounts through grep. much to learn you still have

52...53...all the same to me. I dont fight there either way. Just always funny to see people bad mouth TEE from a safe zone. If thats not the case for you well then I am sorry thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

lol im by no means in a safe zone, currently demo yet another TEE theater =( 3rd one this week i have to redo one of your guys old cities. please let them know i prefer thermal baths and towers

and i prefer to think of it as your guys not being in a safe zone. i dont fear turtles and colonizersn;)

DeletedUser

also find it kinda funny u say im in a "safe zone" when mostly all your cities are in 54 which that ocean is owned by you guys . If thats not a safe zone i dont know what is. come up to 53 and party with us.

DeletedUser2281

also find it kinda funny u say im in a "safe zone" when mostly all your cities are in 54 which that ocean is owned by you guys . If thats not a safe zone i dont know what is. come up to 53 and party with us.

Lol now I know you dont know what you are talking about. I even apologized pretty much admitting that I didnt know you had someone elses account and that I believed you were NOT in a safe zone, and you went on to continue to antagonize....you eMo kids are somethin' else.

54 is by no means safe. Look at the 54/64 border (or the world map if you prefer), 53 isnt the only place TEE is getting hit from.

And no, I will not "come party" with you. I have business in my own home ocean and I respect my current enemy too much :)

DeletedUser2568

you eMo kids are somethin' else.

Considering I helped found eMo, I take offense to this!!! :eek: Fyre you are FIRED as my spy. I think I will have to use Orion now. He is horrible at getting back to me. Thanks alot.

edit: Asheels it looks like they are back on me again. I feel so special!!!!

DeletedUser2281

Considering I helped found eMo, I take offense to this!!! :eek: Fyre you are FIRED as my spy. I think I will have to use Orion now. He is horrible at getting back to me. Thanks alot.

I'm not your spy. And you aren't in eMo now. Calm down ;)

DeletedUser2568

Its okay, I will take my spelling like a man and while your hitting those spells I will be sneaking a CS into your city. thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

GOOD. Don't be a "sissy" again. I would like to go back to sending out CS' every day.