Vendetta

DeletedUser11491

We ended up in Legends and Killers on that server Clay. You were in the crazy clown alliance if I remember corrrectly. For the life of me I cant remember the name. Anyway our core players stayed there until Chibi went all nuts Thats about the time I left that server. Our core guys moved to the larger alliance on that server. Last time I looked which was quite a while ago they were in first.

And yes there are true Vendetta players left. Most have there own alliances now on different servers but we all still say in touch :) It sounds as though all of them are also joining this server. Some under the Vendetta flag and others with there new alliances. Should be interesting.

DeletedUser11491

clay I believe you knew or know Nosferatu as well am I correct? I played with him on the last server. Bossy fella but a good player.

DeletedUser11491

anyway sorry for all the posts everyone wish I would learn to spit out my answers all at once lol. ADHD kickin in again.
As for the direction we are starting??? I plan on starting right smack dab in the middle.

DeletedUser

We ended up in Legends and Killers on that server Clay. You were in the crazy clown alliance if I remember corrrectly. For the life of me I cant remember the name. Anyway our core players stayed there until Chibi went all nuts Thats about the time I left that server. Our core guys moved to the larger alliance on that server. Last time I looked which was quite a while ago they were in first.

And yes there are true Vendetta players left. Most have there own alliances now on different servers but we all still say in touch :) It sounds as though all of them are also joining this server. Some under the Vendetta flag and others with there new alliances. Should be interesting.

I knew I knew you from somewhere! I sniped a bunch of your alliance's CSs, then quit because I felt bad after I went to the bathroom during church to snipe one :\ :)

DeletedUser11491

Yeah you all were a pretty mean machine on there. Glad I wasn't involved in all that fun drama that unfolded. Some servers are like playing with a bunch of Ninny Muggins... Drama is always what kills the game for me. I can do the gold buy and the speed ups but man DRAMA sucks. so if we duke it out on here i will be one of those players that keeps it fun. Even when all the players around me are eliminated. Oh wait I mean when they eliminate me. :)

I hope everyone invested some money in there mansions out on the rim. Because that's where you all be living. (Just kidding of course. But have to keep the competitive spirit going here.)

DeletedUser11491

So anyone checking this post out. Are we supposed to put a roster on here as well. like some of the others. Or is it just a choice thing? I would like to learn how post here properly since I will be around for a long time to come and the forums need some fresh blood brought in anyway.

DeletedUser4951

It's your call. Though my curiosity burns so I vote yes.

DeletedUser

For me, roster depends on a lot of things.

Big roster with a lot of good players: Don't post.

Small roster with good players: Post.

Crappy roster: Don't post.

DeletedUser11491

I so hope we don't get our glutes handed to us on a silver platter. but if it happens at least put maple syrup on it first. :eek: I like mine tender and pull apart good.

DeletedUser11491

Yeah I wont post the roster. maybe if we rally on this server we will post next time after you know us. Get some competition going in here.

DeletedUser11491

I don't have enough popcorn for Grepolis Forums. I will just say not what I expected. Wheres the BBQ and the hype? Or maybe the handshake before the Fireworks pop off and we get down to the nitty gritty? I can feel the drama seeping out of my pores already and haven't even got going yet. Was hoping to respectfully introduce our alliance and say GL. Now I kind of feel like I entered another dimension and not in a good way either.

DeletedUser11491

Its a suprise :) Might even be a good strategy to wait just a bit when it opens and see where everyone lands. Then go from there. We might hit it from the back. Either way you all might feel a little Poke after that its smooth sailing.

DeletedUser12660

Its a suprise :) Might even be a good strategy to wait just a bit when it opens and see where everyone lands. Then go from there. We might hit it from the back. Either way you all might feel a little Poke after that its smooth sailing.

kEnf8RDf98ILieFhbjZjeJzPSEQ2scT0lOXhuA5HMQIHtGYcBmF2s49ztkprjhdmo8LI=s85