Vendetta

DeletedUser11491

Vendetta will joining this server.

Active
Aggressive
Fun players welcome.

Hope to see you all there and GL to everyone.:p

DeletedUser

So are you just recruiting or do you already have a team? Just curious.

DeletedUser11491

Yeah I have a group already. And excited to play with you all. We have played together on past servers I recognize many names here. Heraklion? or Rheth maybe? We haven't gotten a crown but will try again. I personally am back after a year or so absence from the game. Looking to have some fun and up for the challenge. I hope this server is one for the books.

DeletedUser

Well, lets put it this way. About half or more of the people who join worlds now have played the game before. About 25% or 30% have played the game a few times before, some longer than others. What will this world bring? Pain.

Do you have any idea what this here means, these stats?

" Speed - 4; Unit Speed - 3; Alliance Limit - 50; Beginners Protection - 4 days; Conquest, Morale; Disabled"

1. Speed 4 : It means this world is only for people who play all the damn time and use at least some gold able to farm constantly and keep 7 buildings in q all the time.

2. Unit Speed - 3 : It means that units will arrive at your city before you can log in to move them if your at work and not using an alarm mod or app and able to jump to the bathroom to defend your city in time. Can't log in at least every 20 mins and you might as well hang it up.

3. Alliance limit 50 - : No MRA here will ever survive. No spread out pre-made will stand a chance either. There is only enough room in any alliance for the people who are the most active, all the time. Don't tell people that you are under attack fast enough and no one can help you. MRA, HA HA HA, give it up, only a good team of constant players who communicate well and are in close proximity will survive here for long. On the rim though, even a single decent but very active player can control an area.

4. Protection - 4 days - :Which is basically no protection at all. Play sim city for even a single day and before you even know it the guy next to you will have a city twice your size and will take you over on day 5.

5. Conquest - : None of that revolt crap. No, i can take you out in 30 mins while your on your morning drive to work or before you wake up. No 12 hrs to call for help, not here, no way. Your done.

So, this is a constant player take all world. This is also a world where a gold user can build a base over night if they really want too. Are you ready to be rimmed by a 10,000 point city on day 5? Are you ready to feel like you built half what the other alliance did in the same time? Are you ready to be dominated by a small core of very active gold spammers? Well, thats what this world will be. This world will be all settled and done for the most part in the first month.

DeletedUser11491

the last server I played was speed 3 build speed 3 troop and conquest? Vendetta held a top three position its entire life on the server. And as for gold? do you know how much gold I use? this is the same server upped one speed on building. I havent just played this game I have lived this game.

DeletedUser11491

I believe this server is going to bring the best. Older and new players waiting for a fast server. It wont be over in a month??? when has a server ever ended in a month? Every server I have ever played the alliances that start a bit later and are on the rim usually win in the end. This server has only a 50 alliance member limit. There will be a lot more than 50 gold users on this server that will even the playing field a bit. Or at least I hope so. 50 of the same members playing for the next couple of years? nah I doubt it with this speed players will get burned out quick. That is what I think.

DeletedUser

This server will not bring the best people. The best people will not really want to play here. Why? It is because the best people are not always the most active or the richest. This world give a tremendous advantage to the player who spends the most and is the most active. It is a purely money making world.

1. The speed of the world (4 in this case) is a direct advantage multiplier for the active player. If i harvest twice as often as you do then I will have 4 times the advantage that you have in this world. If i also use the captain and the merchant adviser then you can double again that advantage over the players that are only harvesting half as much as I am and not using the advisers. This means that the average player who uses advisers and harvests every 20 minuets will have a 8x advantage (roughly) over the player that is not using advisers and only harvest every hour or more.

This is a world where only the most active AND best players will last, period. Of those, the ones who buy the win can do so. You can completely buy this server if you have the cash and the time. Most player really don't want to play under those conditions. They don't want to lose out to the other guy simply because they can't harvest every 5 minuets and the guy who does will have 4 times the resources that they have. Most player do not want someone to buy cities against them. Most players do not want to constantly have to play the game and that's what this server is setup as. Not a single sim player will stand a hell's bell of a chance here, not at all.

That is what i mean when i say the server will be largely decided in a month. Most people will simply not be able to keep up with the 4x speed and 3x unit speed. They simply cannot play the game enough to keep up with those that do.

On a 2 speed world sim players can hold out much longer because the advantage that a constant player has is not so magnified over time. On a 3 or especially 4x world, they don't stand a chance in hell. On even a 3 speed world i took out an expert player in only 3 days because he simply could not build as fast as I could and he knew it. I made crappy attack at him, but I was certain to win the numbers game over time and he knew it and quit the game. In a 4X game with 3 unit speed, it will be even worse. Don't harvest and play for just 6hrs of sleep time each day and you will be so in the hole in a weeks time that you might as well just bail.

The player who plays constantly will have at least 4 times the advantage of any player who only plays for half the day. if they don't use advisers, then its an 8 times advantage. Do you really want to play a game like that? Most people don't but I want to give it a try.

DeletedUser

Merchant and captain double your advantages, from 4 to 8, eh? Way to pull some numbers out of who-knows-where.

Stop complaining. Speed 4, in essence, means that what would happen in 4 days happens in 1 day. That's awesome, and it doesn't change anything. If you're not as active as me, over time I'm going to gather more resources and eventually overpower you. That's going to happen on every server. The only difference is on this one, it happens faster.

DeletedUser11491

This server will not bring the best people. The best people will not really want to play here. Why? It is because the best people are not always the most active or the richest. This world give a tremendous advantage to the player who spends the most and is the most active. It is a purely money making world.

1. The speed of the world (4 in this case) is a direct advantage multiplier for the active player. If i harvest twice as often as you do then I will have 4 times the advantage that you have in this world. If i also use the captain and the merchant adviser then you can double again that advantage over the players that are only harvesting half as much as I am and not using the advisers. This means that the average player who uses advisers and harvests every 20 minuets will have a 8x advantage (roughly) over the player that is not using advisers and only harvest every hour or more.

This is a world where only the most active AND best players will last, period. Of those, the ones who buy the win can do so. You can completely buy this server if you have the cash and the time. Most player really don't want to play under those conditions. They don't want to lose out to the other guy simply because they can't harvest every 5 minuets and the guy who does will have 4 times the resources that they have. Most player do not want someone to buy cities against them. Most players do not want to constantly have to play the game and that's what this server is setup as. Not a single sim player will stand a hell's bell of a chance here, not at all.

That is what i mean when i say the server will be largely decided in a month. Most people will simply not be able to keep up with the 4x speed and 3x unit speed. They simply cannot play the game enough to keep up with those that do.

On a 2 speed world sim players can hold out much longer because the advantage that a constant player has is not so magnified over time. On a 3 or especially 4x world, they don't stand a chance in hell. On even a 3 speed world i took out an expert player in only 3 days because he simply could not build as fast as I could and he knew it. I made crappy attack at him, but I was certain to win the numbers game over time and he knew it and quit the game. In a 4X game with 3 unit speed, it will be even worse. Don't harvest and play for just 6hrs of sleep time each day and you will be so in the hole in a weeks time that you might as well just bail.

The player who plays constantly will have at least 4 times the advantage of any player who only plays for half the day. if they don't use advisers, then its an 8 times advantage. Do you really want to play a game like that? Most people don't but I want to give it a try.

Agree with you there. You pretty much said it. And your right its not all that fair. Someone messaged me earlier about playing here and his words were sounds like H*** and a big lack of sleep lol. I think hes right but he is coming to play anyway.
I enjoy meeting new people and new players. What better way then to give it our best on this server?
All the forums I read and have never really done it before is the Grepolis forums.

So to anyone that reads this Nice to meet you and I really am looking forward to meeting and playing with you. Much respect to u all and I hope we can hold our own here.

(You know that you can skip the initiation right????? your talking about premiums and upped resources?? if you skip it you get two weeks of 50% more resource production and 1 week of all advisors free? so even without gold you can keep up with resources for the first week or two.) Just FYI.

DeletedUser11491

(And on my last note fact is in this game the most active players are the best players lol. Of course if you only login once a day you wont make it to the end. Come on now.)

I will take a brand new player that is online all day farming as much as he can but doesn't know anything. Over the guy who logs in once a day or once every other day and complains about how good he was once. We need eager pumped up players looking to throw some blows and meet some new friends.

Come on all give a chance to the new guy <------- that's me lol. Can't expect new players or new Leaders of alliances to continue to join the game if you just try to terrorize them because you got rimmed on the last speedy server you played. We just want to join in and earn our own stars and stripes against you all. Maybe it will be a beat down but we will become friends while it happens :)

DeletedUser4951

Hey mate, good luck with creating an alliance. Fairly early on in my career I got into leading as well. First real time I tried it in a completely new world, the first three speed ever in fact, and it was my third world. I had no clue what I was doing compared to what I know now. Ended up controlling 3 oceans, defeating one of the best grepo leaders to date, and leading a then respected alliance, albeit an MRA.

But if you want my advice...wait and learn first. I realize that in that world I caught some extremely lucky breaks some of them coming down to who I made friends with. I also fell for a lot of tricks and even had everyone kicked out of my alliance one day because I trusted the wrong people. Eventually even lost founder rights because I trusted the wrong person. Just some advice.

DeletedUser11491

I am on 4 years of learning from the top alliances on this server. Actually I know a few of you. (Im not a new player and I realize many of you dont remember me but I remember you. Actually once upon a time White and myself played right next to each other. He is your founder correct? I have ran the same two alliances on three of the fastest servers and again stayed in top three ranking the whole time. Check my history I know most of you. Mofo and White for sure.

Dont you all remember me?? at all? Rheth server? Vendetta ranked 2 attack rating 3 and defense rating 2. I didnt continue to play after a while. Or maybe Knossos? we were there to with HYDRA and the rest. or possibly Heraklion? was there for that as well? either way I will see you all there and it will be good sporting and great fun.

I will show you what I mean. I played with and against you all before. Never had any problems honestly. It was always drama from a sister alliance that caused problems for us. Anyway I will earn my stripes on the server.

We will become great pals :) guaranteed GL

DeletedUser4951

OH I misread then. My bad. I didn't play Rheth really, you might have me confused with Deboy1 or Eternal Death. Knossos I didn't stay past BP I continued to play Nysa. Back then I didn't even yet know White and Dub.

Great Pals huh? Don't come too close you might get more than you bargained for. ;)

DeletedUser11491

Oh and sorry we arent really recruiting. It is a premade group. :) so im not trying to make an alliance we have over 150 members just under another name right now. But we will be switching back when we join this one :)

DeletedUser11491

Yeah Honestly I so hope I don't land next to you guys lol. That is just respect for your team and there good work on these servers. I'm no dummy and not coming out of the gate saying Vendetta rules or anything Have never made it to the end yet. But we want to hold our own and earn a little respect by our actions on this server meet some new friends. Even if we get hammered right off the bat going down fighting the good fight usually earns more respect and trust among other players than anything else I have seen in this game.

Again props to you all. and I'm honored to fight on the same server as you all. We will try to earn our name on the server :)