Vecyrnyvetyrs lair

DeletedUser

Hello to you all. I am recruiting for a new alliance. This alliance is based upon the principles of a legendary dragon named Vecyrnyvetyr. This dragon was not the strongest dragon but he was smart. He understood that the parts of a weapon do not have to be the strongest in order for the weapon to be strong. He created a brood that numbered in the hundreds of small, weak and young dragons. They all had their strengths but alone they could not compete with the larger stronger dragons. Together however the dragons were able to fight and through cooperation they were able to destroy all who stood against them. The biggest strongest dragons that stayed solitary out vanity and ego fell to the brood until they were all large and strong in their own right. Then they ruled the world for an age of peace. They showed no mercy to their enemies. They showed respect and gave succor and support to their allies. This is the goal of my alliance. We do not have to be the strongest individually. Together we will be strong enough to stand against any enemy. If you are interested please send me a message. We are just starting out so I need a council and recruiters.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This alliance name sucks. Try again.
Half of all the alliances on this game it seems have to do with dragons.
Vecyrnyvetyr, you could probably get more members with a simple name for instance Homeys "The Hive" it is not complicated to understand its just bees but yours I wouldn't get unless I would have read it here. Just thought I may try to help you out and welcome to the forums!

~Bun

DeletedUser

Please don't hijack my thread. While I understand your point somewhat, I did not choose the names of myself and my alliance to please you. I chose them because they mean something that corresponds with my plans and hopes for my alliance.

DeletedUser

Please don't hijack my thread. While I understand your point somewhat, I did not choose the names of myself and my alliance to please you. I chose them because they mean something that corresponds with my plans and hopes for my alliance.

I am sorry if I somehow angered or agitated you. Like they say truth hurts. Hopefully your alliance will succeed and prove us wrong.... Good luck!

DeletedUser

I am sorry if I somehow angered or agitated you. Like they say truth hurts. Hopefully your alliance will succeed and prove us wrong.... Good luck!

You didn't anger me. I was just explaining my reasons.

DeletedUser

Now Now Homey... The story behind this alliance name is actually interesting if you read the first part.

DeletedUser

I have nothing against Vecyrnyvetyr's Lair. It's more original than most alliances.

What annoys me and the reason why I would never join your alliance (or an alliance similar) is that your nickname is also Vecyrnyvetyr.. So you basically named your alliance after yourself.. Which is extremely annoying because what do you expect me to think when I join your alliance? Mostly it looks like this is gonna be a complete dictatorship, you're an arrogant leader and by joining your alliance I'm basically taking your name. And I would never take another player's name even if they were the most amazing player ever.

Good luck with your alliance! :)

~T.

DeletedUser

I have nothing against Vecyrnyvetyr's Lair. It's more original than most alliances.

What annoys me and the reason why I would never join your alliance (or an alliance similar) is that your nickname is also Vecyrnyvetyr.. So you basically named your alliance after yourself.. Which is extremely annoying because what do you expect me to think when I join your alliance? Mostly it looks like this is gonna be a complete dictatorship, you're an arrogant leader and by joining your alliance I'm basically taking your name. And I would never take another player's name even if they were the most amazing player ever.

Good luck with your alliance! :)

~T.
You know torgaddon you have an excellent point. I don't want a dictatorship. Perhaps a name change is in order if it is possible.

Indeed now it will be called the brood.

DeletedUser

You know torgaddon you have an excellent point. I don't want a dictatorship. Perhaps a name change is in order if it is possible.

Indeed now it will be called the brood.
Is there a story behind the brood aswell? Haha good luck!