Valentine's Day Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

All communications must be in English. Besides, if no one can read it, no one will vote for it.

DeletedUser

The only restrictions is that the poem must follow all forum and game rules. As long as it does, you can write whatever your heart tells you. Just be sure you do not post it here, you need to PM it to me. Posting it here would be the wrong way to do it. Because if you post it here, that would be wrong, like so many others have done, incorrectly, and wrong too. :p

I can tell that that's been a problem you've lost sleep over.
People who can't read.

DeletedUser

Hi Daedalus great stuff for holding compitetion i sent you poem via PM.keep up the good work Grepo team.

DeletedUser

I submitted mine.. I sure hope it's worthy... I like it! I would love to win! ;)

DeletedUser8201

Why are people so stupid? I blame your parents... Even in school they say to finish reading a sentence on a test so you understand the problem. Your failure to comprehend gives me laughter... mwahahahaha

DeletedUser13

45254813.jpg

DeletedUser

WOO go poemers!
aha yea Gibson gotta agree there somewhat anyway.. i remember being in school where they gave us a seemingly looong test with like 10 minutes to complete it.. only thing they said was read ALL the instructions before answering the questions.. and, if you happened to read the instructions, they said that you only pass this test if you put your pen down and turn it the test over without writing down the answers. lol and of course half the class was working as hard as they could to scribble down as many answers as they could before time was up

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Today is the last day to submit your poem for consideration. Good luck to all! Remember, do not post the poem here, PM it to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.