Valentine's Day Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

edza5wG.png

Dear Players,

Valentine's Day is upon us, so this year we are inviting you to participate in a contest. I challenge you to write a short poem professing your love for Grepolis. For example:

Grepolis I love to play
I play it each and every day

This game I love is really cool
Even when attacked by fools

Zeus and Hera and Hades
Whose favor I aim the please

So join a world and you can be my chum
Or send you to the rim for fun.

You have until February 10th to private message me your entry, the mod team will then narrow the field and you will all vote for the best poem. The winner will receive a special prize. Good luck and Happy Valentine's Day!

DeletedUser

Do not post your entries below, be sure you send them to me via private message only!

Amazing that people are not reading this.

DeletedUser

poems

Do not post your entries below, be sure you send them to me via private message only!

Amazing that people are not reading this.

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
You have nice city
I keel you

(done in the best Achmed the Dead Terrorist accident (Jeff Dunham comedian)

:p

DeletedUser

Really? (facepalm)

I am not even deleting your post. Your entry is rejected.

DeletedUser

wasn't meant to be an entry ... just to reply because you seemed lonely w no one posting LOL

cuz you said it was amazing that people were not reading LOL

(sense of humor, see?)

DeletedUser

I have close to 100 entries so far, I am not lonely, but thanks for the thought. The reading part was because I have deleted several entries from here already. After I posted...and said to not do it...therefore they weren't reading it.

DeletedUser2068

wasn't meant to be an entry ... just to reply because you seemed lonely w no one posting LOL

cuz you said it was amazing that people were not reading LOL

(sense of humor, see?)

Lol....you just professed that you think Jeff Dunham is funny...obviously a sense of humor is not in your repertoire

DeletedUser

Lol....you just professed that you think Jeff Dunham is funny...obviously a sense of humor is not in your repertoire

I think Jeff Dunham is VERY funny, perhaps you are the one without a sense of humor. Now, back to topic please.

DeletedUser

There are a LOT of contest entries so far! Keep em coming (via private message to me)!

DeletedUser

Once again, do not post entries here, they will be summarily rejected. Please follow the instructions given.

DeletedUser

Click my name to the left of this post, click private message.

Nearly 110 entries so far!

DeletedUser

Is there any restrictions to the way things are worded or the like?

DeletedUser

The only restrictions is that the poem must follow all forum and game rules. As long as it does, you can write whatever your heart tells you. Just be sure you do not post it here, you need to PM it to me. Posting it here would be the wrong way to do it. Because if you post it here, that would be wrong, like so many others have done, incorrectly, and wrong too. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.