Votes: 7 3.6%

Votes: 19 9.7%

Votes: 8 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

All are great buy both #2 and #9 are amazing so it's hard to choose which one's best!

I agree. #2 is funny and SO true...but #9 brings reality home. For a game to be able to affect someone so much and bring strangers from around the globe to become friends is truly a gift. While #2 definitely defines the "in the moment" part of the game, #9 really shows the power of Grepolis. Wish I could vote for a runner up. #9 takes my vote.

DeletedUser

Didn't get to read #4...why was it DQ'd...looks like it got some votes.

DeletedUser

I hate how people didnt read til the end and voted for the first good one <-- this guy is guilty

DeletedUser

#4 broke the rules. The votes they received was from asking their alliance to come vote for them and not remaining anonymous. Shame too, it was a decent poem.

DeletedUser

i find the poem No.2 is well written though No.10 is very close:-D

DeletedUser

looks like number 2 will get the overwhelming win. as it should, if you really read all of them it stands out above the rest, nice job whomever wrote it.i also liked #9 but found it a bit too personal , in my opinion, but was still well written and I agree if there was a runner-up it should be 9. thx everyone who took the time to participate, I did enjoy reading them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They were all very good poem but I chose number 2 all well done Thanks for sharing your great gifts

DeletedUser

Entry 9

edza5wG.png

Poem number nine expresses a true and sincere heartfelt emotions for the Grepolis community.

DeletedUser

Valentine's Day Poems

Wow!!!! :) :eek: :-D I tell you what there is some wonderful talent here in Grepolis! But if we have to narrow it down I chose #2. But everyone should that stayed qualified 8) should receive kudos for the wonderful effort.

Lady Irret thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

Please do not post other entries in this thread. This is for the finalists only.

Status
Not open for further replies.