Vacation Mode Needs ReVamp

DeletedUser257

Yes, this would work as well. Thank you for a good suggestion. (12hrs for speed 2 worlds, etc..). So imo it is up to the mods/votes to decide which solution would be best.

I would have put 12 hours for other worlds and 8 hours for speed 3 conquest but I'm not sure if it could be world specific because it was 24 hours of no CS for all worlds during Christmas and New Years peacetimes even on my speed 2 conquest world. If they could make it world specific that would be great but again I'm not sure if it is possible (or practical if it is possible due to the amount of coding changes - and because of this the long amount of time for the update to be implemented - but I honestly don't know how much that would be).

DeletedUser7629

I would have put 12 hours for other worlds and 8 hours for speed 3 conquest but I'm not sure if it could be world specific because it was 24 hours of no CS for all worlds during Christmas and New Years peacetimes even on my speed 2 conquest world. If they could make it world specific that would be great but again I'm not sure if it is possible (or practical if it is possible due to the amount of coding changes - and because of this the long amount of time for the update to be implemented - but I honestly don't know how much that would be).

Yea, very true. In this particular case though, it wouldn't be as fair as the Christmas/holiday peacetime thing though (due to obvious particulars I don't feel like bringing up)... So actually, then I say we just go back to my 2 original solutions being best (possibly)..

Lets see if we can get this escalated to a official mod and what they say. Hands down, we all seem to agree that VM needs a revamping. Hopefully it can be done. And if so addressing the issues I bring up and making them fair.